By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

holy shit look that numbers for Nintendo, Zelda numbers is amazing! and welcome Super Bomberman R!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Welcome Super Bomberman R!!! And keep going, ZELDA!!! ohmygosh, is true that 1,2 Switch is actualy selling that much? Amazing!

Let's pause this red sea / blue sea discussion for a few weeks. We can revisit the topic and see where things stand after half of these blue games have been released while only one red game drops.

John19 said:

Days Left Zelda: BotW Zelda: SS Zelda: TP
34 179 46  
33   46  
32   47  

So far, BotW curve almost exactly mirrors TPs, just with higher numbers, if it goes on like this, COMG wil run out of pre-orders and flatten the curve soon! :P

I wonder if it can keep up this momentum though.

1-2 Switch is amazing.

Great day for robot wars and Nier!

Around the Network

Come on nier, show us some impressive numbers;)

Good day for Nier and Super Robot Wars V!

Gooo Nioh!!!

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with the Switch games in February if what I've read so far is true.

Apparently if you pre-order a Switch (console), you have to order a game with it too (either Zelda or 1-2 Switch). And COMG is accepting pre-orders on the console until 31st January then closing them.

So we may see a run on orders for the next few days and then nothing for a while. Unless none of that was true, lol.

Kresnik said:
Gonna be interesting to see what happens with the Switch games in February if what I've read so far is true.

Apparently if you pre-order a Switch (console), you have to order a game with it too (either Zelda or 1-2 Switch). And COMG is accepting pre-orders on the console until 31st January then closing them.

So we may see a run on orders for the next few days and then nothing for a while. Unless none of that was true, lol.

The latter is interesting, one of the worries i had reguarding the huge burst of pre orders. Lets see if its true (hope not)

As for the former, it really doesnt make a difference.  More than 90% of switch owners are going to buy zelda anywayz so its not a big deal lol. (I mean you have to buy a game with the system that doesnt come with a game right? :p)

Kresnik said:

What? Why os that? Closing on jan's 31? even for games? Weird! Also, some online stores like play-asia don't have pre-orders yet for a bunch of launch titles like I am Setsuna or Disgaea5 (wich kind of explain why those games doesn't popped up yet. I want to understand this situation.