By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
RE7 and KH take it today. Keep it up!

Ps4 #1 on amazon Japan now. Going to have a good final week of the year. The unrivalled library is starting to rub off on the japanese.

Ya lets cheer about 2 points!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Go DanganRonpa V3 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8!

zorg1000 said:

Ya they are both beasting.

Acevil said:
zorg1000 said:

Ya they are both beasting.

Resident Beast 7 & Kingdim Hearts 2.Beast

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Monster Bomba XX

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

RE7 BEAST MODE!!!!

Good day for lots of games too. Happy days. Kerotan out :)

What a good way to start the year for PS4 games in general.

These past few weeks Resident Evil has had really good pace. I'm starting to believe RE7 sales will be surprisingly good and nowhere near as bomba as people have said.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

If RE keep up the pace, it can manage to reach 200 points and even have a 250-300k first week.It would certainly be a decent opening.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1