By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking (2016.12.30)

01./01. [3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo)
02./02. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki (Level 5)
03./03. [3DS] Momotaro Dentetsu 2017: Tachiagare Nippon!! (Nintendo)
04./05. [3DS] Pokémon Sun (Pokémon Co.)
05./04. [3DS] Pokémon Moon (Pokémon Co.)
06./07. [3DS] Miitopia (Nintendo)
07./08. [3DS] Mario Party: Star Rush (Nintendo)
08./10. [WiiU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Microsoft Game Studios)
09./06. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu (Nippon Columbia)
10./12. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo (Nintendo)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking (2016.12.30)

01./02. [PSV] New Danganronpa V3: Everyone’s New Semester of Killing (Spike Chunsoft)
02./03. [PS4] Nier: Automata (Square Enix)
03./01. [PS4] Resident Evil 7 (Grotesque Ver.) (Capcom)
04./05. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX (Capcom)
05./07. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Square Enix)

----------

The last week of the year, and we should see consistent holds for most games.

Famicom Mini had been restocked on a weekly basis. It has been recommended, though, one unit per person. There are even other products related with Famicom Mini that are very popular.

Stuff from Splatoon, Sumikko, Animal Crossing and Pokémon are one of the starts of this holiday season.

Wii U software is very popular as well. In fact, we can see here some games in bomba bins that hasn't anything to do with holidays as Xenoblade at 980yen or Genei Ibun Roku and StarFox Zero at 1980yen, or other kind of games as the Wii games of Momotetsu, very popular since February and now even more since the release of the 3DS game.

Jikkyou Powerful is being discounted at some stores already and Momotetsu is having some stock issues. New stock for GO Plus for January 14th at Sofmap.

Around the Network
horuhe said:

Nintendomination! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

horuhe said:

01./02. [PSV] New Danganronpa V3: Everyone’s New Semester of Killing (Spike Chunsoft)

----------

Famicom Mini had been restocked on a weekly basis. It has been recommended, though, one unit per person. There are even other products related with Famicom Mini that are very popular.

Stuff from Splatoon, Sumikko, Animal Crossing and Pokémon are one of the starts of this holiday season.

Wii U software is very popular as well. In fact, we can see here some games in bomba bins that hasn't anything to do with holidays as Xenoblade at 980yen or Genei Ibun Roku and StarFox Zero at 1980yen, or other kind of games as the Wii games of Momotetsu, very popular since February and now even more since the release of the 3DS game.

Jikkyou Powerful is being discounted at some stores already and Momotetsu is having some stock issues. New stock for GO Plus for January 14th at Sofmap.

Gosh id buy xenoblade for that price,  i haven't bothered to buy it yet cause its still full price here and easy to find. 

Hoergegi I'm too drunk to analysis those pics property but I just want to say on behalf of everybody on Vgchartz WW all appreciate the pics. Happy new year and keep it up!

horuhe said:

----------

Mario Party star rush had such a low opening and see how it's perfoming now, it was definetely benefited from holidays but anywise Mario party games are known for their very long legs!

Can it hit 200k? When sales in Japan drop to the normal again?  Just when holidays end or somewhat later?

Around the Network
tak13 said:

Mario Party star rush had such a low opening and see how it's perfoming now, it was definetely benefited from holidays but anywise Mario party games are known for their very long legs!

Can it hit 200k? When sales in Japan drop to the normal again?  Just when holidays end or somewhat later?

*clears throat and points at giant quoted post*

I'll take care of it this time...but try to trim these giant posts down. It's not as bad as last time...but still, think of the poor people that have to scroll down these long quotes. There's enough suffering here with so few Nintendo games in the chart.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
tak13 said:

I'll take care of it this time...but try to trim these giant posts down. It's not as bad as last time...but still, think of the poor people that have to scroll down these long quotes. There's enough suffering here with so few Nintendo games in the chart.

In my defence for my long post,  its mission impossible trying to trim on my phone lol 

think-man said:
Super_Boom said:

In my defence for my long post,  its mission impossible trying to trim on my phone lol 

You did it too?!?!? Grr...

Honestly, I don't really care that much, but I can understand why it's annoying to peope who frequent this thread. Just try to follow good forum etiquette where you can. If a post takes up multiple screens, try and just use "@user" instead. 

If you don't remember...I'll...probably just trim it myself. If I remember.

Super_Boom said:
think-man said:

You did it too?!?!? Grr...

Honestly, I don't really care that much, but I can understand why it's annoying to peope who frequent this thread. Just try to follow good forum etiquette where you can. If a post takes up multiple screens, try and just use "@user" instead. 

If you don't remember...I'll...probably just trim it myself. If I remember.

Hey since you're here do you know how to reset the post counter of the thread? It's going back like 10 posts now XD A mod once did it but I have no idea how or if takes an administrator to do that.

Boutros said:

Hey since you're here do you know how to reset the post counter of the thread? It's going back like 10 posts now XD A mod once did it but I have no idea how or if takes an administrator to do that.

It's either an admin thing...or I'm just not important enough. All I can do is update your title or move the thread. Doesn't even let me add a funny poll. 

I'll ping someone to see what they can do.