By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

YW people expected to go down (level5 lol)

I don't think anyone expected it to decline as fast as it did, Level-5 or not.  One second Yo-kai Sangokushi is outselling similar Pokemon spinoffs and the franchise is looking to dominate yet another year; the next Yo-kai Watch 3 is completely cratering compared to the other games.

It was bizarre.  Still don't quite understand it.

Yeah before pre order data became available nobody expected the insane decline.  It's not like it's sequels were received disastrously like FF13 was and it's not like the game wasn't trying to appeal to the west (like FF13). 

Around the Network

RE7 is a strange one, i thought it was a psvr title until like a week ago. I think they have screwed up marketing lol

zorg1000 said:
Farsala said:
Capcom isn't expecting as much from RE7 with the lower focus they are putting on it. It would be nice if the horror aspect made it outsell the action like game of RE6. But even worldwide RE7 will probably be down on RE6.

IIRC RE6 sold ~5m in the Quarter it released, but Capcom expected to ship 7m at first.

Now Capcom only expects to ship 4m for RE7. So don't expect RE7 to come close to RE6, when the company itself doesn't.

I thought the 4 million figure is what they want to sell on day 1?

They did say that. But for a company sales are shipments (see PR releases for FFXV, 5M day 1). So basically don´t be surprised if Capcom may overship this one (though based of things press say about it I think it might be a really fine game).

I'm kinda shocked that no one has mentioned that Resident Evil 6 is a completely different type of horror game. It's entirely in 1st person, so it plays nothing like any of the previous entries. I think that'll put people off for sure.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I'm kinda shocked that no one has mentioned that Resident Evil 6 is a completely different type of horror game. It's entirely in 1st person, so it plays nothing like any of the previous entries. I think that'll put people off for sure.

We should treat it like a new IP then.  

I'm hoping it can break 200k. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
outlawauron said:

We should treat it like a new IP then.  

I'm hoping it can break 200k. 

Might as well treat FFXV as a new ip too! Fuck it :o

Good day for Monster Hunter XX

How is Monster Hunter XX doing compared to Monster Hunter X?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
How is Monster Hunter XX doing compared to Monster Hunter X?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7497940