By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

#1, over 100 points more than MGSV.

Good, at least it didn't underperformed that badly to not beat everything else easily

But didn't P5 surpassed MGV on PS4?

Well I didn't say MGSV was #2, did I?

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Butcher2709 said:

Probably looking at around a 500k opening? Roughly. Unless magic happens of course, which it won´t.

Think it will sell more, expect 700 - 800k are possible, even if that isn't great, but thinking how big the userbase of ps4 in japan is, i think it's o.k.

Shouldnt base the games performance on the users base. I thinl ps3 was less than ps4 when ffxiii release so thats not the case here

tbone51 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Think it will sell more, expect 700 - 800k are possible, even if that isn't great, but thinking how big the userbase of ps4 in japan is, i think it's o.k.

Shouldnt base the games performance on the users base. I thinl ps3 was less than ps4 when ffxiii release so thats not the case here

yeah it seems more like casual people aren´t really into the PS4 and its more of a core audience this gen

and well Nintendo kinda lives in its own bubble in Japan ... crazy attachrates

Hoped for another 10+ day for ffxv...

Around the Network

Didn't even realise how poorly Youkai Watch was doing until just now. Wow.

Oh well, at least you've got company SaGa.

Good day yakuza and saga.

Amazon Japan:
FFXV is #1

Kresnik said:
Didn't even realise how poorly Youkai Watch was doing until just now. Wow.

Oh well, at least you've got company SaGa.

YW isnt doing poorly though. Its the same exact game with the update for yw3 pre installed. If anything they are getting extra sales. :o

Monster Hunter doing great.

tbone51 said:

YW isnt doing poorly though. Its the same exact game with the update for yw3 pre installed. If anything they are getting extra sales. :o

Lol, extra sales that they should've gotten in the first place when YW3 launched, right? :P

Anyway, do you think it's going to sell anywhere similar to 2014's exact same game with the update for yw2 pre installed?

01./00. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Shin Uchi <RPG> (Level 5) {2014.12.13} (¥4.968) - 1.244.171 / NEW <84,77%>

I'm not quite sure how the situation is defensible at present given how much the IP has fallen in sales in the space of about two years.