By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

All the attention today is for ffxv and monster hunter

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225415009&postcount=166

First Day Sell-through {2016.11.24}

[PS4] [PSV] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) - 60% (3 days tracked)

[PS4] [PSV] [PS3] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) - 50% (2 days tracked)

[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo <ETC> (Nintendo) (¥2.700) - 20% (2 days tracked)

[3DS] RPG Maker: Fes <ETC> (Kadokawa Games) (¥5.800) - 30%

Kerotan said:
It looks like SE never expected FFXV to be huge in Japan so didn't invest in a massive advertising campaign. I wonder did they divert those resources to the west or did they just cut the costs.

with how they basically advertise the game everywhere it seems like they divert those costs to the rest of the world

Final Fantasy XV with a great day!
Everything else did poor though (except Monster Hunter)...

Butcher2709 said:
Kerotan said:
It looks like SE never expected FFXV to be huge in Japan so didn't invest in a massive advertising campaign. I wonder did they divert those resources to the west or did they just cut the costs.

with how they basically advertise the game everywhere it seems like they divert those costs to the rest of the world

Yeah that sounds right. I never watch anything that they'd be advertising on so I'd no idea what the western advertising was like. 

Around the Network
Boutros said:
What about FFXV? T.T

Whats that??

ardware
New Nintendo 3DS LL Pikachu - Yellow - 34.000
New Nintendo 3DS LL Solgaleo & Lunala - Black - 9.000

preorders
X/Y - 1.740.000
S/M - 1.406.000

first week
X/Y - 1.866.570
S/M - 1.893.387

So Pokemon Sun/Moon has about 2.37mil shipment in japan. (FW)

BraLoD said:
It's been a good time since I last came here.
How is FF XV doing?

Probably looking at around a 500k opening? Roughly. Unless magic happens of course, which it won´t.

Butcher2709 said:
BraLoD said:
It's been a good time since I last came here.
How is FF XV doing?

Probably looking at around a 500k opening? Roughly. Unless magic happens of course, which it won´t.

Think it will sell more, expect 700 - 800k are possible, even if that isn't great, but thinking how big the userbase of ps4 in japan is, i think it's o.k.

BraLoD said:
How is FF XV ranking in the most pre-ordered of all time PS4 games on COMG?

#1, over 100 points more than MGSV.