By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Dr.Vita said:

If World of Final Fantasy reaches 40p on PS Vita would a 80k opening on PS Vita be possible (1:2000 ratio)?
Also good day for Battlefield 1. Hope this game will do fine, played the beta and I really enjoyed it.

Not sure. But I think someone here mentioned that SE games have a good ratio on Vita usually, could just remember it wrong though.

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

Yeah, less than 120k will be a decline and not a good result for Battlefield in Japan. This are the numbers of 3 and 4 going by Media Create.

03./00. [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts) {2011.11.02} (¥7.665) - 123.379 / NEW 

01./00. [PS3] Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} (¥7.665) - 121.699 / NEW

I'm expecting more like a 150k opening, personally. 

Around 150k is where I always thought it would be, BF1 is also on the cheaper side with 6.849y. How's the marketing or is it going to be final week only?

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I'm back, with my PC! :P

All comparations will be update today.

Ryng_Tolu said:

I don't know if you already know this and using it on purpose.

But the word comparation is barely used anymore, most people say comparison nowadays in the english language.

Although technically correct, as it comes from latin. Some people may find it odd.

Farsala said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I don't know if you already know this and using it on purpose.

But the word comparation is barely used anymore, most people say comparison nowadays in the english language.

Although technically correct, as it comes from latin. Some people may find it odd.

Thanks. So i'll use comparaSion from now. :p

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Pokemon XY 1143p. Pokemon SuMo 1033p

Edit: in sales SuMo losing by just 11 (1132 sales). Thats pretty good considering the ratio will be much different

Is the beta tomorrow right?

I don't care about COMG / pre orders or sales crap, i just can't wait to play it. :p

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:

Pokemon XY 1143p. Pokemon SuMo 1033p

Edit: in sales SuMo losing by just 11 (1132 sales). Thats pretty good considering the ratio will be much different

Is the beta tomorrow right?

I don't care about COMG / pre orders or sales crap, i just can't wait to play it. :p

Next week (tuesday). 

World of Final Fantasy is more or less 124 points behind my expectations as for now.