By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wow, what a Monday.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
psychicscubadiver said:

Quantity does not equal quality.

Now, quality is subjective and you may believe that those games have greater quality, but sales would argue that other people disagree.

Quantity does not equal quality but it contributes to the quality of a game. 
Would you rather play one great 5h game or one good 80h game?

The great 5 hour game. I'm crazy busy IRL and would much rather have a shorter, but better game.

horuhe said:
rsasai said:
Let's be fair to FFXV, they still haven't even started doing the advertising in the stores yet. I expect that to be changing within the next week or two. (FYI: I live in Tokyo, but I follow a band and was in Niigata two weeks ago. They haven't started pushing FFXV yet.0

The Tokyo game shops and the conbinis haven't even put out the placards to pick up the game yet. You can order it online in 7-11, and occasionally you can see a little ad on the register, but they aren't selling the other expected goods yet. I expect there to be an explosion by the end of October.

At big store, as Bic or Yodo, there are ads and some weeks ago at Sofmap in Akiba the front of the building was covered with a giant KINGSLAVE poster. Little shops are worrisome since they started but the space is very small. I supposed a good start for October, but I guess early November will be when Square starts to take this sh*t seriously.

The Akiba was probably because that is right where they decided to put the new Square Enix Cafe. It is really nice and is really pushing FFXV for the next few weeks. I went into my local BIC in Shinjuku and I found a very small space for it with the metal cover of the delux edition and one or two little things, but otherwise nada. Maybe they amped it up since I went in last week, I dunno. I expect them to start losing their minds very, very soon. 

Pokemon comparison graph, anybody???

Nice day for ffxv and yakuza, that yakuza is ps4 only could really help

Around the Network

Charts are a lot more lively now. Pokemon waking from its slumber and leading the hype.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

That's the perfomance I want to see everyday Sword Art Online!

rsasai said:
horuhe said:

At big store, as Bic or Yodo, there are ads and some weeks ago at Sofmap in Akiba the front of the building was covered with a giant KINGSLAVE poster. Little shops are worrisome since they started but the space is very small. I supposed a good start for October, but I guess early November will be when Square starts to take this sh*t seriously.

The Akiba was probably because that is right where they decided to put the new Square Enix Cafe. It is really nice and is really pushing FFXV for the next few weeks. I went into my local BIC in Shinjuku and I found a very small space for it with the metal cover of the delux edition and one or two little things, but otherwise nada. Maybe they amped it up since I went in last week, I dunno. I expect them to start losing their minds very, very soon. 

Thank you and horuhe for your anecdotes.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pokemon doing well. 1Month and a week away. Hopefully demo will boost like crazy for preorders next week