By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Purple said:
tbone51 said:
Purple said:
Pokemon first week sales will be very interesting. Will it get over 1 million?

Its already confirmed! We have over a week left and pre orders are 1.26mil in japan. This doesn't include hardware bundles at all which could add up to another 100k!

What?! That's great news! I thought that one million thing was worldwide. Do you have a source just so I know you're not getting my hopes up ;)

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=689085

Thanks! Gooo Pokemon

Around the Network

So if Pokemon has 1.26mil preorders now, we could say it'll have 1.5 mil before launch.

Black and White opened to 2.6mil with 1.1mil preorders.

So would it be reasonable to say around 3mil in Japan FW alone?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
So if Pokemon has 1.26mil preorders now, we could say it'll have 1.5 mil before launch.

listen, if it sells 3mil with 2 days of sales, im going to say pokemon XY will be the 2nd or 3rd  highest selling game in japan of all time. I mean 3million o.O 3million is already top 50 of all time already in japan. Also those pre orders are much higher thn 1.26mil! Its confirmed that they didn't include hardware bundles which contains 2 (4 if you count x y seperately with gold/blue colors). We all kno the gold ones sold out within 2 hours on release on amazon while the blue ones took 9 hours to sellout! I say pre orders are over 1.35mil already with over a week left to pre order! 

My prediction rose up to 2.3mil FW but if it does 3mil than everybody needs to hold on! GTA5 isnt the only game to break records! here is my comprison pokemon First 10 week thread if your interested!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169389&page=1

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

listen, if it sells 3mil with 2 days of sales, im going to say pokemon XY will be the 2nd or 3rd  highest selling game in japan of all time. I mean 3million o.O 3million is already top 50 of all time already in japan. Also those pre orders are much higher thn 1.26mil! Its confirmed that they didn't include hardware bundles which contains 2 (4 if you count x y seperately with gold/blue colors). We all kno the gold ones sold out within 2 hours on release on amazon while the blue ones took 9 hours to sellout! I say pre orders are over 1.35mil already with over a week left to pre order! 

My prediction rose up to 2.3mil FW but if it does 3mil than everybody needs to hold on! GTA5 isnt the only game to break records! here is my comprison pokemon First 10 week thread if your interested!

Remember One Point on the chart isn't necessarilly one thousand preorder..  There's not a correlation.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

Remember One Point on the chart isn't necessarilly one thousand preorder..  There's not a correlation.

They are basing those predictions on the real pre-orders, the ones form the reports of Media Create and Famitsu, not the points from COMG.

3m is way too much, it's a spurge level of prediction XD

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I don't think so. More like a 2.4-2.5m FW and some of them will be digital.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

http://n4g.com/news/1366975/pokemon-x-and-y-pre-orders-exceed-1-26-million-sales-in-japan
:o

I need to retag this thread but nothing particularly exciting (to me) happened today.

So here's Monokuma since Conegamer would've told me off for just posting that one line on its own:

pezus said:

GTA entering beast mode.

it will have more pre-orders than Pokemon thsi weekend. Maybe it could reach 350! I believe

Click HERE and be happy