By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

benao87 said:
outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:
think-man said:
That and the fact that 13 was a horrible game. Why keep milking the Final Fantasy that is hated by fans.....

I know some people who liked 13.

For me, I played it for a few hours.....I think automatic combat is self explanetory. Lost Odyssey was the Final Fantasy game we never got this gen.

Millions of people liked 13! Including myself!

I'd like something to back that up. I could say the same thing "Millions of people hated 13, including myself" and that would make more sense.

Both statements are likely true. It's a big enough game to have both statements be true.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
AlphaCielago said:

Yes and now no. It was pushed to end of December according to Direct.

Really?! Oh!

I see, thanks.

MP Island Tour is 2014 now?

Do you have any links on info of the Japanese Nintendo Direct. I can't seem to find any.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Pavolink said:
AlphaCielago said:

Yes and now no. It was pushed to end of December according to Direct.

Really?! Oh!

I see, thanks.

MP Island Tour is 2014 now?

Do you have any links on info of the Japanese Nintendo Direct. I can't seem to find any.

Yep:

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/54990/mario-party-3ds-delayed-until-2014/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

outlawauron said:
benao87 said:

I'd like something to back that up. I could say the same thing "Millions of people hated 13, including myself" and that would make more sense.

Both statements are likely true. It's a big enough game to have both statements be true.

That wasn't my point, but, fair enough.

Kresnik said:
Michael-5 said:

Final Fantasy died on consoles for me after FFX. I own XII and XIII, but I haven't beaten either yet (mostly done XII), so why buy XIII-3 when I still have to beat 1 & 2?

Too many sequels.

Final Fantasy XIII was pants.  But the base game itself was servicable, so they took that and made a fantastic sequel with XIII-2.  I'm okay with that.  I'd have preferred XIII to be a better game, but taking what was there and working on that and making a game in ~2 years rather than spending ~4 years making something completely new is fine with me.  In fact, we're getting both now with FFXV.

That, and what Ktay said.  It was an expensive game and I'm sure they wanted to reuse assets to squeeze a bit more money out of it.

That's fine, I hear good things about XIII-2, and I guess with game prices rising, it makes sense to make a sequel for XIII instead of a proper single player XV for PS3.

Still this is the first gen not to get 3 main entry FF games (NES had 1-3, SNES had 4-6, PS1 had 7-9, PS2 had 10-12.....PS3 only had 13, and 14)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:
think-man said:
That and the fact that 13 was a horrible game. Why keep milking the Final Fantasy that is hated by fans.....

For me, I played it for a few hours.....I think automatic combat is self explanetory. Lost Odyssey was the Final Fantasy game we never got this gen.

Can you say that with absolute certainty? The game sold 7 million units between PS3/360, can you say that more then 30% (you said millions, with an s) of game owners loved it?

LOL, it was alright, but honestly Star Ocean: The Last Hope was better, and this gen SE kinda flopped on console JRPG's.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

If they use this cover for Zelda......wow

Michael-5 said:

Can you say that with absolute certainty? The game sold 7 million units between PS3/360, can you say that more then 30% (you said millions, with an s) of game owners loved it?

LOL, it was alright, but honestly Star Ocean: The Last Hope was better, and this gen SE kinda flopped on console JRPG's.

Naaah Star Ocean was horrible xD I couldnt bring myself to finish it, and im a BIG Star Ocean fan. 13-2 was better than 13 I hope 13-3 ends up being the best.

I can't wait for the Japanese to get GTA 5 so they can experience an average day in the life of a typical American citizen.

Michael-5 said:
outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:
think-man said:

This is obvious(FF XIII), we can even say in the end that more people liked it.

Otherwise, gamers score wouldn't be around 80 % on the internet. And that is knowing that internet opinions mostly represents core fans who are the one hating FF XIII the most. So this evidence is not even taking into consideration millions of casual jrpg player, who bought this game.

The same can't be said about SOTLH.