By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Acevil said:

You are right, it would be amazing and almost impossible to pull off. Maybe if we are lucky cost of making games will go down. 

Seeing ffvi shining in new light would be wonderful, maybe on ps4 neo;)

First we would have to get Final Fantasy VII and not be delayed for all heck like Versus was. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

First we would have to get Final Fantasy VII and not be delayed for all heck like Versus was. 

Do we have an idea when part 1 will release? I wanted to play FFVII for the longest but held out cuz i thought a remaster was def coming out. BTW Advent Children was one of my favorite movies of all time (up there with Princess Mononoke), but i didn't understand most of it lol

tbone51 said:
Acevil said:

Do we have an idea when part 1 will release? I wanted to play FFVII for the longest but held out cuz i thought a remaster was def coming out. BTW Advent Children was one of my favorite movies of all time (up there with Princess Mononoke), but i didn't understand most of it lol

Don't think they have end date planned yet. 

Acevil said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I think ff vii remake don't will be delayed, i have more a strange feeling about that they have devided the game in more parts, because i don't know if i can enjoy a game like ffvii, where we have to wait more years to play the complete game

Saying what I want to say in a PM kinda ruins the point, because part of it is that I want to share my thoughts with the COMG! community, and that we can decide what solution we want. Moderation isn't performed the same way in every thread, and rightfully so. Context is key. When BraLoD is basically bullying Gooch in the PS Community thread, no one cares cause it's a running joke. Just like "Boutros is out drinking" is in here.

The biggest problem in the COMG thread is concern trolling. Not people saying "Final Floptasy" or "Bombémon" or whatever. And the thing is, there are a few users who shall not be named that are ruining it for the community. So to the mod team, I say, go for the root cause instead of imposing blanket superstrict interpretation of the rules for this thread in particular.

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
AZWification said:

Hopefully VII remake sells well and convinces Square Enix to remake either VI or IX!

Would be amazing, but a remake for ff vi would mean awesome work to do, there were 2 big worlds, but maybe in the future the effort for making a game will be easier

I guess you're kinda right. I would be fine with a IX remake as well, even though it has aged well much better than VII and VIII.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Would be amazing, but a remake for ff vi would mean awesome work to do, there were 2 big worlds, but maybe in the future the effort for making a game will be easier

I guess you're kinda right. I would be fine with a IX remake as well, even though it has aged well much better than VII and VIII.

The only concern with Final Fantasy IX remake is they need world map for that one, I cannot imagine how they would do the gates around Burmecia without it. 

AZWification said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

So let's see, maybe SE has left some surprises for us in the future;) but for now i hope that ff vii remake didn't become a neverending story

ZODIARKrebirth said:
AZWification said:

So let's see, maybe SE has left some surprises for us in the future;) but for now i hope that ff vii remake didn't become a neverending story

I think SE has surprises for us. I mean Ito must be doing something. They can`t just have him do nothing.

Butcher2709 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I think SE has surprises for us. I mean Ito must be doing something. They can`t just have him do nothing.

He's working on an amazing Final Fantasy XVI.... Nah, he's cleaning toilets.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---