By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
hiska-kun said:

Yakuza 6 charted in the past, I don't remember how many points had, maybe 15? So, it will be easy to chart soon again.

Regarding Nintendo games, the only "big" games left with pre-orders opened are Monster Hunter Stories and a new One Piece game set for September. Apart from those, I can't think about any other game.

Should we be concerned that monster hunter stories hasn't appeared yet? 

I don't think so. It's a spin-off after all, so I'm not expecting a giant performance or something.

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
6 new games in 2 days, what will we see...?

I think we will see another Sword Art Online SKU. It was already in the chart but only for a short time IIRC.
I am very confident in the new Sword Art Online game this year! Lost Song managed to do ~330k retail last year, this one should do similar numbers (300-350k). Maybe with digital numbers included 400k? That would be great!

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Kerotan said:

I don't think so. It's a spin-off after all, so I'm not expecting a giant performance or something.

When does it release? 

Kerotan said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

When does it release? 

Oct 8th. So about 11 weeks

Kerotan said:
hiska-kun said:

Yakuza 6 charted in the past, I don't remember how many points had, maybe 15? So, it will be easy to chart soon again.

Regarding Nintendo games, the only "big" games left with pre-orders opened are Monster Hunter Stories and a new One Piece game set for September. Apart from those, I can't think about any other game.

As others pointed, there's still time and it's a spin off that Capcom doesn't have huge expectations. Still, personally I'm a little concerned. 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Kerotan said:

As others pointed, there's still time and it's a spin off that Capcom doesn't have huge expectations. Still, personally I'm a little concerned. 

Yeah roughly 70 days left.  Loads of time.  It might even appear in 2 days. 

Kerotan said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Yakuza 6? 

Don't think to see yakuza 6 already, but maybe gravity rush 2

Dr.Vita said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I think we will see another Sword Art Online SKU. It was already in the chart but only for a short time IIRC.
I am very confident in the new Sword Art Online game this year! Lost Song managed to do ~330k retail last year, this one should do similar numbers (300-350k). Maybe with digital numbers included 400k? That would be great!

Waiting hard to see world of final fantasy, but hard to say how it will do

Yakuza 6 should chart fairly rapidly. The fanbase seems extremely loyal to the franchise so I'd expect a decent amount of early pre-orders.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Kerotan said:

Yakuza 6? 

Don't think to see yakuza 6 already, but maybe gravity rush 2

It already charted ages ago so shouldn't be far off charting again soon.  The comg baseline is nice and high though currently after the lows of earlier this year.