By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Probably just my mood for today but... this is the first time I've actually been genuinely worried about the Japanese dedicated market. When Youkai and Final Fantasy are both failing to make waves...

Around the Network

Maybe Japan wants some NEW Shit! Look at Splatoon! Selling more Wii Us recently.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kresnik said:
Probably just my mood for today but... this is the first time I've actually been genuinely worried about the Japanese dedicated market. When Youkai and Final Fantasy are both failing to make waves...

It could also be COMG not doing too good as a business. I mean I have no idea but fewer pre-orders is how it would be reflected in the chart.

Its still far off for FF and YW3 will have a better ratio than YW2, no worries. Imo

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is really slow at COMG...
At least Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria are moving.

Around the Network

Well if it's just COMG doing bad, then that's DOOM for this thread :'(

forethought14 said:
Wow. Flopkai Watch is very slow these days. Final Bombtasy needs to start moving faster than that.

I love both names!

Flopkai and Bombtasy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tbone51 said:

YW3 will have a better ratio than YW2, no worries. Imo

What's your basis for thinking this?  Ratios only seem to get worse as franchises become more established.

Slarvax said:
Is Yokai Watch anime still airing? That's what gave the original Splatoon-like legs x 2. And I think there's another movie too??

I blame the YW saturation on the 3rd version/Shinuchi of YW2 and the spin offs. Shinuchi cut the 2nd games' legs short by a lot! I think YW2 would have passed Pokemon XY were it not for the 3rd version.

Yes it is.

It's definitely a little less popular though. I thought it was still pulling 5+

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Boutros said:
Kresnik said:

It could also be COMG not doing too good as a business. I mean I have no idea but fewer pre-orders is how it would be reflected in the chart.

Combination of both. People need to remember that it's a chain of stores in non-heavily populated areas.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.