By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kirby is killing it!

Around the Network

Dark SOuls did great, shames it couldn't just overtake DSII.

Lots of new games tomorrow, will be interesting to see what pops up.

Dark souls you beauty! Japan will contribute handsomely to its overall WW numbers. Set up for a good debut.

Roll on tomorrow. So many new games :)

Well, two of the games I predicted would show up came early (Kirby and Story of Seasons) so I'm wondering what else will appear tomorrow. Can definitely count on some obscure Vita games no one's heard of.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Good last day for Dark Souls. Too bad it lost the Battle with Dark Souls II. :-

300K seem unlucky, but should sell very Close to Dark Souls 1 and 2 At Retail, and i think Will sell more including Digital.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Saizo said:

DQ Heroes

PS3 - 50pts

PS4 - 37pts

DQ Heroes 2

PS3 - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS4 - 13pts

Vita - 10pts(?)

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Did DQ Heroes have date at this point? I know they've just now started to release info on DQH2, but I don't think it's as far as along promotion wise as the first.

Yeah, it's really doing bad. A drop from the last entry was expected (the musou curse), but at least I was expecting better than this. It also dropped from Amazon.jp. Thinking about it, the problem might be a saturation of Dragon Quest spin off. In less than 6 months, three games have been releasing, and last year other 3 were released (excluding mobile games). Even if they're different genres, they're appealing to a similar fanbase.

With that amount of games within a short space of time, people might start getting tired and they will just wait DQXI, the one that people want. That could be applied to the low Joker 3 performance too.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Good point hiska-san. Would explain the poor Joker performance as you said and so far poor performance of heroes 2.

DQ11 on ps4 and 3DS should be OK but they'd wanna slow down a little after that. But I get the feeling they'll go right ahead and make heroes 3 and builders 2.

A great end for DQMJ3.
And it looks like another 3DS game will take that No.1 spot for a while!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

10 days befote comgocalipsis. 40 pts on first place, really?

Nice! Dark Souls III and Joker 3 both got a nice ending at least!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won