By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

very happy about dark souls, and wow, 9 new games will enter the chart tomorrow

Around the Network

It was an amazing run Dark Souls 3!!!
Thank you Golden Boy for all the great comparisons!

Tomorrow will be interesting. :)

Playstation currently dominates the chart with 14/20 titles. Could that change with the new update? When did Nintendo last have the most games?

OneKartVita said:
Playstation currently dominates the chart with 14/20 titles. Could that change with the new update? When did Nintendo last have the most games?

As SpokenTruth says, Nintendo has never dominated the Comg chart. I think the most they had were 10 games, the half of the chart. I don't remember anytime with Nintendo systems having more games than PlayStation, and I follow the thread since it was created in early 2010.

That's why when Nintendo has 40% of the games is like WOW.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Thanks guys.

That's a very proud record held by Playstation at comg. Long may it last!

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
OneKartVita said:
Thanks guys.

Well, I guess it's something to be proud of but considering it doesn't translate into sales....eh, maybe not too proud.

For us fans of COMG! it's an honor :)

hiska-kun said:
outlawauron said:

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Did DQ Heroes have date at this point? I know they've just now started to release info on DQH2, but I don't think it's as far as along promotion wise as the first.

Yeah, it's really doing bad. A drop from the last entry was expected (the musou curse), but at least I was expecting better than this. It also dropped from Amazon.jp. Thinking about it, the problem might be a saturation of Dragon Quest spin off. In less than 6 months, three games have been releasing, and last year other 3 were released (excluding mobile games). Even if they're different genres, they're appealing to a similar fanbase.

With that amount of games within a short space of time, people might start getting tired and they will just wait DQXI, the one that people want. That could be applied to the low Joker 3 performance too.

Looking at Joker 3, it does make sense. If DQXI is supposed to come out later this year, I would be burnt out as a DQ fan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

OneKartVita said:
Thanks guys.

It really has a lot do with SKU's and longevity of systems. We see PS3 games chart all the time, but nothing from Wii.  And if that PS3 game is on PSV and PS4 then that is 3 SKU's in the chart for the same game. Not only that but the same system can have multiple SKUs.

For example back then the PSP dominated the charts, but many of those games were the same game.

PSP Game 1 Treasure Box

PSP Game 1 Standard

PSP Game 1 LE

DS Game 1

PSP Game 2 LE

PSP Game 2 Standard

DS Game 2

5>2 PLAYSTATION DOMINATION when it really is 2=2.

5mins until the big update!

Re-taging.
Versus XIII is going to be there, I assume.