By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Bad last day for odin sphere, but still it will have a good sale start

Around the Network

According to Garaph (Media Create data) Odin Sphere debuted at 60,820 and it's LTD is 96,280.

http://garaph.info/softwareindividual.php//gid/2576

There is a big chance that Odin Sphere HD will have a debut near or bigger the LTD (96,280). Regardless, it's a big win for Atlus and Sony because i am pretty sure nobody expected such numbers when the game was announced.

Hope this will open the path for more Atlus PS4/PSVITA games.

PowerXXX said:
According to Garaph (Media Create data) Odin Sphere debuted at 60,820 and it's LTD is 96,280.

There is a big chance that Odin Sphere HD will have a debut near or bigger the LTD (96,280). Regardless, it's a big win for Atlus and Sony because i am pretty sure nobody expected such numbers when the game was announced.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the audience is bigger for this type of game now, but I never thought a HD release of Odin Sphere would do this well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
PowerXXX said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if the audience is bigger for this type of game now, but I never thought a HD release of Odin Sphere would do this well.

Neither do I. Well, i was expecting a good performance like a 50k debut because Dragon's Crown sold very good and it's basically the same audience. If Vanillaware was making sequels, Odin Sphere 2 would be a lock but they never made a sequel despite how populr the game turned out to be. They only make new I.P and new editions of older games.

Wonder if they will decide to make Princess Crown HD now......

Anyway i should stop talking because we don't have any real data right now. COMG pre-orders seem good, Amazon rankings too, good reception. Let's be more patient for some days. Then, we can discuss this better.

What happened with Odin Sphere? xD At least it reached exactly 100 points! lol
And Dragon Quest Builders had a nice day on the PS Vita.

Around the Network

It seems like there's two weeks left for Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. I wonder if we're going to see it in the charts.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
It seems like there's two weeks left for Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. I wonder if we're going to see it in the charts.

The TV adverts have begun so it should 

Dr.Vita said:
What happened with Odin Sphere? xD At least it reached exactly 100 points! lol
And Dragon Quest Builders had a nice day on the PS Vita.

I don't know why but this happened again with some othe PS games on last day. One was JoJo.

Maybe COMG is messing with some pre-orders and they correct it the last day?

Nice to see Pokken make it's debut - despite flopping in the arcade, hopefully it should do well as a WiiU game

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Nice to see Pokken make it's debut - despite flopping in the arcade, hopefully it should do well as a WiiU game

It did???

I had no idea.