By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Mother of Monster!

Around the Network

I'm starting to notice the low MGSV scores less and instead realizing that there are 27 days until it releases o.O

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Well, for what it's worth, Kan Colle did stand on top for a few days ( around 5 i think). God Eater needs to pick up slack for its fellow vita brethen.

KanColle has been on the charts since March and with the delay now God Eater: Resurrection will come out earlier, lol. Interesting to see how hype GE:R is and can it overtake KanColle.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

1000 points is the target for Monster Hunter? Blimey, expectations are down these days huh? :P

Yoru no Nai Kuni yay. And God Eater finally moving heh. Wonder if this is the beginning.

Around the Network

4 points for god eater is not bad, but a bad day again for the ps4 games

God Eater is finally starting! Hope that this continues!!!

Sup God Eater. I still don't quite understand why they elected to redo the first instead of just making a new one.

Darn cash-in off the new anime.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:

Table

27 days to go MGS 4 MGS 5
Movement 6 2
Total 430 156
Gap 274  

How big can the gap end? maybe 350 points? too much? too little?

Did the advertisment for Mario Maker started in Japan ?