By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:

If they advertise the girl in a towel a lot I say Until Dawn!

You naughty dog!

Secret ending:

Around the Network

Go MGSV....PS3 version.... ;) and go DQVIII.

Meh, still waiting some game for me to cheer.

Great day for Yoru no Nai Kuni! What do you think how much this game will sell first week?
KanColle Kai with 240 points and 118 days left... BEAST!!!

Around the Network

Monster Hunter X pre-orders open officially today in Japan. We'll see where they go from now.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Go Dragon Quest VIII!

Excited to see how MHX performs now that preorders are officially open.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

MGSV PS4 just decided to get to 100 points, then completely stop. 0 points incoming for the next 33 days.

And with that now DQH PS4 (101 points) is ahead of MGSV PS4 (100) for the first time since both the limited and regular version of MGSV showed up.

TheGoldenBoy said:
And with that now DQH PS4 (101 points) is ahead of MGSV PS4 (100) for the first time since both the limited and regular version of MGSV showed up.

This is not good, MGSV PS4 needs to keep up/ahead of DQH PS4, otherwise it is all over. MGSV will also have a lot bigger PS4 install base to work with.

Week before DQH release

PS4 LTD 1.189.681

Estimated Week before MGSV release (5 weeks x 10k)

PS4 LTD 1.677.675 (minimum)

By the time MGSV releases PS4 install base will be roughly 41% bigger compared to DQH so it really should keep up with DQH PS4.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198