By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Luminous!! Well, I expect it gets a little bit of attention on COMG! charts.

Around the Network

Well, isn't this just the best update in weeks?  Yes.  Yes it is.

I'm surprised both Vita versions of Yoru no Nai Kuni showed up though.  If this ends up selling best on Vita, I'll be even more surprised.  And it just shows how silly Gust have been by developing nothing original for the console since Ciel no Surge in 2012.

By the way, it appears the game has been delayed to September.  I'm expecting some of the Japanese sites like Gematsu to pick up on it soon. Edit - they already picked up on it, delayed to September 17th.

Looks like Luminous Arc is going to see a steep drop-off from where the series used to be.  Shame.

Skullwaker said:
I'm surprised Monster Huntery Diary showed up. Disappointed that Project X Zone 2 and 7th Dragon are still missing, though.

Games that are 4 and 3 months away from launch respectively?  I'm pretty pleased they're still missing for the time being.  This thread dies when the chart is filled with games like that which enter and then never move for another month after entering.

I wanted more PS Vita games and I got them!
Nice day for KanColle!!!

Always nice to see new games for the vita. Though they will never reach 3DS's numbers..... :(

3DS set to dominate the charts for months

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
The Witcher 3 is having strange Demon's Souls type legs. Niche with very good word of mouth that gave it more life than a game in that genre should.

You put it very well into words. I was so happy when I watched ending credits to notice Spike Chunsoft did the localization and publishing and then see the success W3 has had. Then I noticed W3 has higher pricetag, it's expensive PS4 game and still doing so good. Amazing.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Hoped to see the ps4 version of yoru no nai kuni first...

Skullwaker said:
SnowPrince said:
yeah yeah i think that too, especially that KC has a limited edition which tends to inflate the numbers. And also 3DS games have better ratios.

Mhm. DQVIII is tracking above DQVII and that opened with 800k+, and considering that we have reason to believe KanColle's ratio will be unfavorable, it should be a fairly easy win.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see exactly how well KanColle does. It absolutely has a good chance at becoming the best selling Vita game in Japan, but I'm sure fans will need to see some gameplay first.

I really doubt Kancolle will get close to the 600k Miecraft Vita has in Japan, not to mention that it's selling ~10k a week still.

Teeqoz said:

I really doubt Kancolle will get close to the 600k Miecraft Vita has in Japan, not to mention that it's selling ~10k a week still.

I don't see it outselling God Eater 2: Rage Burst to be honest.

Kresnik said:
Teeqoz said:

I don't see it outselling God Eater 2: Rage Burst to be honest.

Probably not. I honestly think it won't go much higher than 200k lifetime. I think it'll have terrible ratio, and horrible legs too