By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Skullwaker said:
SnowPrince said:
Yoru no Nai Kuni finally !!! but it's kinda odd to have the two vita versions on top. Thought the ps4 version would perform best.
Which is gonna sell well FW KanColle or DQ ? they seem to be neck and neck, if we consider that the first one had opened preorders more than a month before.

Dragon Quest should have no problem selling more.

yeah yeah i think that too, especially that KC has a limited edition which tends to inflate the numbers. And also 3DS games have better ratios.

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
yeah yeah i think that too, especially that KC has a limited edition which tends to inflate the numbers. And also 3DS games have better ratios.

Mhm. DQVIII is tracking above DQVII and that opened with 800k+, and considering that we have reason to believe KanColle's ratio will be unfavorable, it should be a fairly easy win.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see exactly how well KanColle does. It absolutely has a good chance at becoming the best selling Vita game in Japan, but I'm sure fans will need to see some gameplay first.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Is AC:HHD also launching within a week in America and Europe?

VaultDweller said:
Is AC:HHD also launching within a week in America and Europe?

Nah, it will be launching late September in NA and early October in Europe.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Hey! Monster Hunter Diary pops its head in the charts.

Around the Network

Land Without Night lives! PS4 and PS3 versions should both be in double digits too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:

Graph

Table

41 days to go MGS 4 MGS 5
Movement 0 2
Total 349 126
Gap 123

Note: Again, MGS 4 had a non-update day at COMG, will get a boost in the next update due to it.

There is something odd with the math.

Whoa MGS5 is low.......... is it possible there are 200 points untracked in digital pre-orders?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
Whoa MGS5 is low.......... is it possible there are 200 points untracked in digital pre-orders?

It's would be a stealth comeback! Perfect for it XP

They just need to bundle in a Quiet body pillow. Sales would go through the roof!

Or maybe..... MAYBE THE JAPANESE ARE BOYCOTTING KONAMI!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

They just need to bundle in a Quiet body pillow. Sales would go through the roof!

Or maybe..... MAYBE THE JAPANESE ARE BOYCOTTING KONAMI!!!!!!!!!!

Konami will be like: Snake, how are our sales? Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Kojima will infiltrate Konami HQ under a cardoard box and delete all their shitty mobile games!

#1 Amb-ass-ador