By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yep, console gaming is dying in Japan. Sad, but mobile gaming is getting very popular.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Yep, console gaming is dying in Japan. Sad, but mobile gaming is getting very popular.

Wow this just came out of nowhere.

Okay, so I just looked it up and Animal Crossing: New Leaf ended its stay on COMG with 655pt, and according to Media Create, it opened with 603k in sales.

If we assume Happy Home Designer ends with about 450pt (which is looking likely) and it has the same ratio as New Leaf, we're looking at FW sales of about 414k, which would be fantastic for a spinoff.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Clyde32 said:
Snoopy said:

Wow this just came out of nowhere.

I was just thinking the same thing. But then I noticed that -1, it's some big deal duh !

Skullwaker said:
Okay, so I just looked it up and Animal Crossing: New Leaf ended its stay on COMG with 655pt, and according to Media Create, it opened with 603k in sales.

If we assume Happy Home Designer ends with about 450pt (which is looking likely) and it has the same ratio as New Leaf, we're looking at FW sales of about 414k, which would be fantastic for a spinoff.

That would be awesome, but maybe 350k - 400k FW is more reasonable. Also, it it depends a lot on how it behaves in its last days on charts.

Btw, that KanColle -1, also came of nowhere. Isn't there anything about it, yet? It's kinda weird.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Remember that AC New Leaf had serious stock problems (over 96% sell-through).

Nintendo confirmed that Happy Home Designer shipment is already over 500k. Maybe we have a similar situation here 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
Skullwaker said:

Nintendo confirmed that Happy Home Designer shipment is already over 500k. Maybe we have a similar situation here 

Didn't remember that.

So, are you suggesting a +450k opening, Hiska? That would be an incredible amount of copies, thus digital sales would be higher as well.

hiska-kun said:

I actually didn't know that New Leaf had stock problems (wasn't into sales back then), so that's good info to have!

It seems as if that could be the case. Should have a very good second week, if true.

horuhe said:
That would be awesome, but maybe 350k - 400k FW is more reasonable. Also, it it depends a lot on how it behaves in its last days on charts.

Btw, that KanColle -1, also came of nowhere. Isn't there anything about it, yet? It's kinda weird.

Of course. I'm hoping for a great weekend like last week, but we'll see.

If the 500k in shipments is true about HHD then I'm quite excited to see how it'll perform.