By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I wouldnt be surprised if MM shows up within 2 weeks up preorders opening.
Possible Splatoon scenario again for it?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
uran10 said:
hiska-kun said:

Mario Maker pre-orders are still closed.

Any clue on when they will open?

I thought that Nintendo would open pre-orders once Yoshi was released. But it wasn't the case. 

I guess they will open once Animal Crossing is released then, so possibly next week.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Online Investment Return 2000% ROI In 24 Hours AnInvestment.net was created to provide you with the opportunity to multiply their income in a safe and modern way. Our activities focus mainly on the Forex market. We strive to provide you with a safe place to invest. We have protection against DDoS attacks and SSL security. We have a group of professional traders, skilled analysts with many years of experience and many successes on the forex markets. FOREX PARADISE want our investment fund stood an attractive offer and the lack of risk. Join us! Plan Deposit Withdraw Plan 1 $100 - $1999 2000% after 24 hours Plan 2 $2000 - $5999 2000% after 18 hours Plan 3 $6000 - $14999 2000% after 12 hours Plan 4 $15000 - $29999 2000% after 6 hours Plan 5 $30000 - $59999 2000% after 3 hours Plan 6 $60000 - $1000000 2000% after 1 hour Invest Now http://www.aninvestment.net The HYIP Monitor Rate us when received payment from us http://www.hyiprate.net/details/lid/257/

BraLoD said:

Graph

Table

43 days to go MGS 4 MGS 5
Movement 8 2
Total 347 122
Gap 225  

This pains me for MGS5 :(

Clyde32 said:
NintendoPie said:

According to MH Wiki it's being directed by Ichinose, who directed all the other Portable entries. What different team are you talking about?

The one you just mentioned. Fujioka does the mainline games. 

but portable series is pretty much the same as mainline series except this time mainline monster hunter are not on console but on handheld  

so basically mh1-mh2-mh3-mh4 = main team /  p1st-p2nd-p3rd-p4th(mhx) = portable team , monster hunter X is not spin off but actually the spiritual successor to portable series which is the same or bigger than mainline (console) series .

Around the Network

We really need a gameplay trailer for KanColle...

horuhe said:

Maybe, it is time for Tokyo Xanadu, Luminous Arc and Super Mario Maker. Those are my bet.

COMG don't seem very interested in Falcom games.  Neither Ys nor Sen no Kiseki 1 charted before release.

They need to open for Miracle girls festival

Japan needs FFxv...

I hope mario maker will do well!

Switch!!!