By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:

:S No.

The benefit of the combined chart is quick access to combined SKU's on one platform, so you can use that as a basis for predicting FW sales (i.e. both versions are going to count on Media Create/Famitsu, so it just saves adding them up manually).

If you're adding up SKU's and platforms, it... doesn't serve much purpose really other than for epeening with "omg looks what's #1 on the charts" in this thread.

Personally, I'd say stick to the way you're doing it, please.

Surely it serves the same purpose as what you said? Most people use all platforms when predicting/talking about a game sales (i.e. predict 600k sales for Persona 5 or talking about how DQH sold 800k). The combined chart helps you predict at a glance. For breakdown per platform sales there's the other chart.

But if people want it the other way I dont mind, I can add up :P

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

The benefit of the combined chart is quick access to combined SKU's on one platform, so you can use that as a basis for predicting FW sales (i.e. both versions are going to count on Media Create/Famitsu, so it just saves adding them up manually).

If you're adding up SKU's and platforms, it... doesn't serve much purpose really other than for epeening with "omg looks what's #1 on the charts" in this thread.

I'm in support of Snik's position on this.

DQ should start accelerating now.

Will be interesting to see how MGSV does over next month.

Thanks again for all hard work and effort boutros.

Dragon Quest VIII doing good now! And go Metal Geer Sawlid 5....PS3 version.... (I know it's just the LE showing up).

Yoshi niids to show up soon!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Boutros said:

Yeah that's how I would have done it but that's not how Kylee did it so I thought it had already been discussed in the thread when I was gone.

Should I do it that way from here on out?

Completely agree

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kresnik said:
Boutros said:

Yeah that's how I would have done it but that's not how Kylee did it so I thought it had already been discussed in the thread when I was gone.

Should I do it that way from here on out?

100%

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Gooo Kancolle!!!

That Splatoon, is this the longest game YSO Predicts? This is predicting its what 8th week? Jezuzzzzzzzz.

YSO predictions

Week 29, 2015 (Jul 13 - Jul 19)

[3DS] Yo-kai Watch: Busters [3DS] Great Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken [WIU] Yoshi's Woolly World [3DS] Fire Emblem Fates [PS4] Batman: Arkham Knight [WIU] Splatoon

Below 140k for Yokai wtf?

Edit: Oh lol nvm that's week 2. By the way your format is broken tbone lol