By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Teeqoz said:

I was looking for it, cause naturally I got curious seeing as we made a bet. When I saw they predicted sub 650k I was gonna post it on your wall, but then I noticed you were the one that posted it first and I was like "Oh. Well shit."

Yeah lol. I went into the bet knowing there was a 99% chance I would lose. I just need a new avi, and I don't want to choose one myself.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

I was looking for it, cause naturally I got curious seeing as we made a bet. When I saw they predicted sub 650k I was gonna post it on your wall, but then I noticed you were the one that posted it first and I was like "Oh. Well shit."

Yeah lol. I went into the bet knowing there was a 99% chance I would lose. I just need a new avi, and I don't want to choose one myself.

I will pick with care *smiles deviously*

I can appreciate someone else betting on my prediction! Rooting for you Clyde

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I can appreciate someone else betting on my prediction! Rooting for you Clyde

NintendoPie said:

Which week is this for FE Fates?

4 I think?

OT: KanColle finally moving decently again.  Makai Shin Trillion moving too!

Excellent from Youkai.  Decent from Taiko.  Ace Attorney - COMG misrepresents, so I'll wait until Wednesday to judge.

Around the Network

Hope SE gives star ocean 5 a release date soon, that pre-rders can begin:)

KanColle Beast!!!

And good week for Drum Master!
What do you predict how much this game will sell first week and hoch much Vita will do?

My prediction:
PS Vita: 15k
Drum Master: 65k

How well did Star Ocean 4 performed on COMG?

Animal Crossing is picking up momentum now that Yokai is released. KanColle slow and steady.

Minecraft Vita 20p, looking good

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I'm looking forward to Ace Attorneys official numbers. Hopefully they'll localize it.