By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:

Those Fire Emblem points ain't what I was expecting.  Guess they ran out of stock.

Persona seems pretty poor.  Only the Vita version of Chaos;child too?  Disappointing.

Taiko just keeps on moving.  Guess it's going to be more front-loaded than the Nintendo versions.  Animal Crossing Happy Bomb designer, amirite!?

I remember looking up a few of the past Taiko games a week or two ago and from what I remember they're usual pretty big on COMG. I seem to remember one of them on Wii I believe was at like 300+ points a month before release.  So hopefully the Vita version isn't too front loaded since the series seems to have good legs.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Kresnik said:

Those Fire Emblem points ain't what I was expecting.  Guess they ran out of stock.

Persona seems pretty poor.  Only the Vita version of Chaos;child too?  Disappointing.

Taiko just keeps on moving.  Guess it's going to be more front-loaded than the Nintendo versions.  Animal Crossing Happy Bomb designer, amirite!?

What is the Ratio point-sales with Persona usually?

And even for Awakening.

There is no real weekly to weekly ratio that works, but the 500:1 is what I use to get an idea unless there are other factors as why the game wouldn't be doing well at COMG.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:

Thats exactly wat happened^ Digital Sales about to Xplode

Welcome back Boutros!

And thanks to Kylee for giving us our daily fix of Japanese ranking in colours and romaji...

Bofferbrauer said:
SuperNova said:
Welcome back Boutros!
Also, Holy shit at Splatoons japan legs continue to be insanely good if yso predictions continue to be accurate. It will reach 500k in japan in no time! Anyone think 1m at the end of year is possible?
Everything else legging it out too!

Than we would have a new Nintendo IP outselling Smash Bros on Wii U (at least in Japan). New. Nintendo. IP. Outselling. Smash. Bros. Let that sink for a while

And welcome back Boutros!

Yeah. Splatoon is a big success even if it doesn't achieve that, but it makes me wonder if the WiiU would be in a better market position by now if this game had come earlier in it's life cicle. I'm glad Nintendo realized in time what they had on their hands and gave it a proper marketing push though.

Either way, I hope it encourages Nintendo to take more advantage of their young talents and let them run wild to create more new IPs.

On a side note, Ace Attorney got points! :D

Around the Network

Sadly, only one point for metal gear, hope the next days be stronger...
Welcome back "Boutros"

Don't know if anyone else is interested in this, but I had a look at Ace Attorney 5 vs The great Ace Attorney.

Days left                       The Great Ace Attorney              Total                   Ace Attorney 5

11                                         31p + 18p                            49                            84p

10                                                                                                                   87p

09                                                                                                                   91p

08                                                                                                                   95p

07                                                                                                                   99p

06                                                                                                                   99p

05                                                                                                                   103p

04                                                                                                                   107p

03                                                                                                                   109p

02                                                                                                                   109p

01                                                                                                                   110p

Release                                                                                                           247p

So as of now The great Ace Attorney is doing about half of what Ace Attorney 5 did. Let's hope it picks up a little. Does it count as a spin-off btw?

KanColle. 8 points with 10 days left. You can do it!
Gooo Drum Master!!!

SuperNova said:

Don't know if anyone else is interested in this, but I had a look at Ace Attorney 5 vs The great Ace Attorney.

Days left                       The Great Ace Attorney              Total                   Ace Attorney 5

11                                         31p + 18p                            49                            84p

10                                                                                                                   87p

09                                                                                                                   91p

08                                                                                                                   95p

07                                                                                                                   99p

06                                                                                                                   99p

05                                                                                                                   103p

04                                                                                                                   107p

03                                                                                                                   109p

02                                                                                                                   109p

01                                                                                                                   110p

Release                                                                                                           247p

So as of now The great Ace Attorney is doing about half of what Ace Attorney 5 did. Let's hope it picks up a little. Does it count as a spin-off btw?

110pt was translated into 250k FW sales according to Media Create. If the Great Ace Attorney has the same ratio (probably it will), +100k first week is already guaranteed. 

I'm expecting +150k FW, so let's say that with 75pt should be enough.

Comg consumers really don't care about AA.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Wew, Yoshi's really gonna bomb.