By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Its the 3DS time to take over Japan Once Again! With the amazing opening of Fire Emblem fates, then in 2 weeks it will be Yokai Watch again, then Animal Crossing, and then DQVIII. Awesome Summer for Japan.

And Splatoon is just continuing to SLAY! I hope it wont be the only Wii U game to do it this year.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I predict 400k for Metal Gear on PS4, and 150k on PS3... 550k combinet. ( first week )

That's should be the bigger launch for the series if VGChartz is correct.

Metal Gear 3: 493,827

Metal Gear 4: 480,695

Metal Gear 2: 469,683

Metal Gear   : 349,921

Didn't Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes sold better on PS3 than PS4, despite the marketing, the bundle at launch etc. ?
I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two versions of the game.

Edwardooo said:
Didn't Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes sold better on PS3 than PS4, despite the marketing, the bundle at launch etc. ?
I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two versions of the game.

Yes, I think that too. PS4 userbase is still not that large to have a 3/1 ratio. But I think now we can be sure that the PS4 version will sell better this time.

I guess 250k-180k or something like that.

Rectification : My predictions are 310k-240k.. That's about as high as it could get I guess..

Edwardooo said:

MGS GZ LTD (media create)
PS3: 241,791
PS4: 142,928

It released March 20th in Japan, less than a month after PS4 launched.

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Around the Network

Didn't realise Metal Gear GZ sold so better on PS3... chance prediction:

PS4: 375,000
PS3: 225,000

Ryng_Tolu said:
Didn't realise Metal Gear GZ sold so better on PS3... chance prediction:

PS4: 375,000
PS3: 225,000

Those are some very high FW predictions. 375k FW for PS4 version is best case. Not sure the hype is there like it was for MGS4.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

AC had a bit of a slowdown, but at least the Great AA takes a point B-)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

How many weeks till Yokai Watch Busters hit a million combined (retail+digital)? Or is Yokai-brand so stronk it can do it in its opening week? I can't decide between 2-3 weeks but I'm gonna go with 2 weeks for million.

Animal Crossing losing all that hype...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Tsutaya's report

- Fire Emblem Fates sold great as it was expected. Probably will become the best selling game of the series.
- The Special Version is imposible to find anywhere.
- Sales for Prepaid Cards (for the DLC version), Fire Emblem Amiibos, and Trading Cards increased and selling in perfect form.
- Persona 4: Dancing all Night also sold well, and contributed to sell Vita Hardware.
- Actually, the growth rate for Vita Hardware was higher than the 3DS.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/