By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Gammalad said:
So is this when we start comparing Splatoon's numbers to Smash and MK?

There is no comparison to make... Smash and Kart have more than 100 points more than splatoon at this point.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Gammalad said:

There is no comparison to make... Smash and Kart have more than 100 points more than splatoon at this point.

People should stop asking for this this, is going to tranform something good into something  meh, MK8/smash/nsmbu were just too high to compare, Splatoon is going to be the 4th best fw on Japan for a wiiu game, and that´s enough.

Skullwaker said:
YoyOne said:
Thank you for your hard work. These 3 are no match for Splatoon now. Can you add MK8 and SSB please ?

Trust me, MK8 and SSB are long gone. Over 150 points at this point for both of them. No way Splatoon even comes close, tbh.

Are there no Wii U games in between those 2 groups? Like maybe New Super Mario Bros U?

That's impressive! I would have never figured Splatoon will fare so well in Japan pre-orders

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Bofferbrauer said:
Are there no Wii U games in between those 2 groups? Like maybe New Super Mario Bros U?

NSMBU ended with about 200 points, so it's also above Splatoon. But aside from those, I believe Splatoon will be the biggest (bigger than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Hyrule Warriors, Fatal Frame, Bayonetta 2, Nintendo Land, etc.)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203071 - Made a new thread. I know that this is the wrong place for this, but it would be nice to see some people joining this game. ^^

Goodnightmoon said:
uran10 said:
Gammalad said:

People should stop asking for this this, is going to tranform something good into something  meh, MK8/smash/nsmbu were just too high to compare, Splatoon is going to be the 4th best fw on Japan for a wiiu game, and that´s enough.

Hardly. It's just a reference to see where Splatoon will fall. Sales don't become good or bad by their COMG comparisons.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Hardly. It's just a reference to see where Splatoon will fall. Sales don't become good or bad by their COMG comparisons.

It makes no sense, is like comparing Fire Emblem with Yoktai, why? They are not on the same league.

Goodnightmoon said:
outlawauron said:

It makes no sense, is like comparing Fire Emblem with Yoktai, why? They are not on the same league.

But you can compare Youkai Watch to Monster Hunter beacuse it's the closest thing to compare it to. Splatoon is moving ahead of the 2nd tier that Pikmin 3, XCX, etc occupied.

While it's not expected to do quite as well as the others, it will not be surprising to see it doing well over 100k.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Goodnightmoon said:

While it's not expected to do quite as well as the others, it will not be surprising to see it doing well over 100k.

What is quite as well as the others? Mk8/SSBU?

Also not surprising, if your talking about now then sure but a week ago or hell, before that 100k+ FW was overly optimistic. You can see several threads on it. 

Splatoon doing 80k+ FW  is quite surprising going by reactions and predictions over a week ago. 100k+ now is definitely surprising for many people (except for those like me and Hiska, as well as a few others who believe this game will be huge)