By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

That is indeed impressive.

Around the Network

What is happening?!!!! Splatoon GO GO GO!

Impossible! If only Nintendo put this amount of effort in marketing for bigger budget games like Xenoblade X.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the weekends will be BIG ( judging how it was getting like 3 - 5 points on weekdays ) BUT!!! Never knew it would get 8 on SAT and 13 on SUN!!!!!!!

I got 77 new post, since i posted ( which was yesterday ) JUST AMAZING SPLATOON!!!!!!! 100 points is not that far away!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

People keep talking about how well Splatoon is doing, but personally I don't think the game actually exists

Around the Network
the_real_dsister44 said:
People keep talking about how well Splatoon is doing, but personally I don't think the game actually exists

yes, Nintendo is just trooling us. They are just pretending

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
the_real_dsister44 said:

yes, Nintendo is just trooling us. They are just pretending

Those fuckers. I hate them so much. Pretty sure it was this kind of flamboyant lying which started the Korean War

the_real_dsister44 said:

Woah woah... For realz? Grab a wiiu this saturday and you can see how real it is in the glorious demo :0

tbone51 said:
the_real_dsister44 said:

Woah woah... For realz? Grab a wiiu this saturday and you can see how real it is in the glorious demo :0

If the game exists why doesn't it have a wikipedia page??

tbone51 said:
the_real_dsister44 said:

The game does not exist. Stop lying.