By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
God Eater 2 above Monster Hunter 4 today :P

True!

Around the Network

4 days ladies and gentlemen, this thread gonna explode!

GE2 is pulling off some fantastic numbers. Can't believe it still has a 100 days left!

GOOOOOOOO GOD EATER VITA.
4 Days...

pokoko said:
Amazing, a dead heat at the 100 day mark between the two versions of God Eater 2. This is kind of fun, though I'm hoping a few people pull out of their PSP pre-orders closer to release day in order to grab a Vita/GE2 bundle.

Bet the same guy pre-ordered GTA5 and BF4.

I can't help but wonder what kind of numbers Jojo's will end up with.

I have a feeling, that early pre-order strongly favor PSP over PSV because most God Eater fans already own a PSP, but only a fraction only own a PSV. PSV pre-orders should pick up closer to the release because people will start buying a PSV for the upscaled God Eater on PSV. We might even see people switch their pre-orders.

---

Less then a week till Pokemon can be added. It's going to be interesting in Japan this fall. Monster Hunter for September, Pokemon for October, and God Eater 2 for November. I wonder how this will affect system sales, might be enough to save Vita in Japan.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

I feel like the calm before a great storm on here...

God eater 2 already has a 75k+ fw on lock and it still has 100 days left.

God Eater 2 looking to be big... not Monster Hunter big but still big!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Probably the first time any game is above MH.

Could God Eater 2 become a million seller (both versions combined)? At this rate it could end up with 400pt+ for each version.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Probably the first time any game is above MH.

Could God Eater 2 become a million seller (both versions combined)? At this rate it could end up with 400pt+ for each version.

At this rate, its very likely! Maybe even the Vita version can become a million seller alone! I mean, those preorders are already big, and close to release the Limited Edition and the Bundle can appear in the chartz... I mean, its doing a lot better than God Eater Burst, wich already have 600k in sales. If God Eater 2 do better than Soul Sacrifice in both NA and EU, i think its possibleto reach 1m!

PS: Im doing my pre-prediction, if God Eater 2 keep doing that better, im saying FW will be 350k(wich is 100k more than GEB). Vita got a bundle of Toukiden, and went from 13 to 33k. But its obvious that God Eater 2 will be bigger than Toukiden, so if the vita sells 15k pre-GE2, i say it will sell 65k on GE2 release!