By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

well, I can see some hope for GE2 on Vita

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Re tagging

italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:

I don't get this, could you instead overlap the graphs, but remove the point markers? I think most people have a good enough resolution screen to be able to see the 3 lines distinctly.

P.S. GO Lost Planet 3! Revive the series!

I dont get what you are asking me to do xD Just remove de point markers?

I think you should remove the markers, and shift the orange GEBurst so it's directly comparable with God Eater 1 and 2. Make the X axis a "Days Left" value, similar to the pre-order charts on VGC which have "Weeks Left." This way people can see exactly if GE2 is doing better then Burst.

I'm assuming, God Eater Burst is shifted because you couldn't overlap all 3.

Cuz God Eater 2 preorders opened more than 30 days before God Eater Burst did, and i still need to add over more 30 days of data on God Eater Burst, so... 

OH I get it now. Maybe make the X axis "Days Left" then, I don't know what 85 is the last number there.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:

I don't get this, could you instead overlap the graphs, but remove the point markers? I think most people have a good enough resolution screen to be able to see the 3 lines distinctly.

P.S. GO Lost Planet 3! Revive the series!

I dont get what you are asking me to do xD Just remove de point markers?

I think you should remove the markers, and shift the orange GEBurst so it's directly comparable with God Eater 1 and 2. Make the X axis a "Days Left" value, similar to the pre-order charts on VGC which have "Weeks Left." This way people can see exactly if GE2 is doing better then Burst.

I'm assuming, God Eater Burst is shifted because you couldn't overlap all 3.

Cuz God Eater 2 preorders opened more than 30 days before God Eater Burst did, and i still need to add over more 30 days of data on God Eater Burst, so... 

OH I get it now. Maybe make the X axis "Days Left" then, I don't know what 85 is the last number there.

Its because i got the pre orders from God Eater Burst 115 days before release, so i still need to add more 30 days to this graph. God Eater 2 was made available to preorder more than a month if we compare with God Eater Burst. 

I almost had the 2011th post (the year I joined VGC) but now have the 2012 (the year I vanished from VGC.)

Bummer.

Around the Network

And then we have 2013 or the year right now!

And the year of Pokemon.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
And then we have 2013 or the year right now!

And the year of Pokemon.

... Um its year of Luigi

italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:

Its because i got the pre orders from God Eater Burst 115 days before release, so i still need to add more 30 days to this graph. God Eater 2 was made available to preorder more than a month if we compare with God Eater Burst. 

I'm confused again, if you got GEB pre orders 115 days before release, shouldn't it's pre-order numbers start at 1 then? Wouldn't it make much more sense to start at 115 (Days to Release) and end at 1, thus matching info from the COMG chart?

Do you mean " GE2 was made available to preorder more then a month before if we compare to GEB"? If that's the case.....oh wait, now I get it.

It would make a lot more sense if you flipped the X-Axis values. 1 should be 1 day left, not 1st day of tracking to 115 days.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I trimmed your quote tree. It was getting ridonkulous.

Also, using this post to retag.

Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm confused again, if you got GEB pre orders 115 days before release, shouldn't it's pre-order numbers start at 1 then? Wouldn't it make much more sense to start at 115 (Days to Release) and end at 1, thus matching info from the COMG chart?

Do you mean " GE2 was made available to preorder more then a month before if we compare to GEB"? If that's the case.....oh wait, now I get it.

It would make a lot more sense if you flipped the X-Axis values. 1 should be 1 day left, not 1st day of tracking to 115 days.

Yeah, would make a lot of more sense if it start at 115 and end at 1, but i dont know how to do that, thats the problem xD
Also, you understood, a month before if we compare to GEB.