By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Otakumegane said:
And then we have 2013 or the year right now!

And the year of Pokemon.

Say what?

Around the Network

Which game is that in 2005?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

Which game is that in 2005?

i bevieve its Mario party 7 

im excited for pokemon and i wonder how well the attack on titan game will do

Nice to see both versions of GE2 duking it out :)

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Beasting Again!!!!

just not as Much O.o

GE2 is a battle against itself lol, vita will come out on top! Pokemon coming up also Corocoro scans will leak between tomorrow thru Saturday! Pokemon x/y will get so much hype

italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:
italo244 said:
Michael-5 said:

OH I get it now. Maybe make the X axis "Days Left" then, I don't know what 85 is the last number there.

Its because i got the pre orders from God Eater Burst 115 days before release, so i still need to add more 30 days to this graph. God Eater 2 was made available to preorder more than a month if we compare with God Eater Burst. 

I'm confused again, if you got GEB pre orders 115 days before release, shouldn't it's pre-order numbers start at 1 then? Wouldn't it make much more sense to start at 115 (Days to Release) and end at 1, thus matching info from the COMG chart?

Do you mean " GE2 was made available to preorder more then a month before if we compare to GEB"? If that's the case.....oh wait, now I get it.

It would make a lot more sense if you flipped the X-Axis values. 1 should be 1 day left, not 1st day of tracking to 115 days.

Yeah, would make a lot of more sense if it start at 115 and end at 1, but i dont know how to do that, thats the problem xD
Also, you understood, a month before if we compare to GEB.

Now I get it...wait....MY TREE!!!!

Yea, now I get it. When GE2 approaches GEB, I would recommend removing the daily figure. It's amazing that the game is so far outpacing GEB, and it's doing it on two separate platforms.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

god eater bigger than final fantasy now aye. sheesh sqenix only have themselves to blame I suppose

Amazing, a dead heat at the 100 day mark between the two versions of God Eater 2. This is kind of fun, though I'm hoping a few people pull out of their PSP pre-orders closer to release day in order to grab a Vita/GE2 bundle.

Bet the same guy pre-ordered GTA5 and BF4.

I can't help but wonder what kind of numbers Jojo's will end up with.

God Eater 2 above Monster Hunter 4 today :P