By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I wonder if New Super Mario Bros 2 is affecting New Super Mario Bros U or if Super Mario 3D Land is affecting Super Mario 3D World or if Mario Kart 7 is affecting Mario Kart 8 or if Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is affecting Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD or if Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is affecting Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

In general, Wii U is basically a system to play bigger, better sequels of 3DS games. The problem is the hardware/software is about 50% more expensive and has a much smaller library of games.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Sorry all y'all I had an exam when it updated and then went to sleep right after and had another exam this morning. Rush is over now!

Great Yokai numbers!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So guys, the question of the week is how damn much is YW going to sell? Anybody have a list of the biggest FW of all time in japan that excludes Nintendo? I think DQIX+MHP3 hold the record, or i might be missing some^

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
So guys, the question of the week is how damn much is YW going to sell? Anybody have a list of the biggest FW of all time in japan that excludes Nintendo? I think DQIX+MHP3 hold the record, or i might be missing some^

Nope. Final Fantasy VIII did 2.6 million FW. It's right there with Black/White FW.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Nope. Final Fantasy VIII did 2.6 million FW. It's right there with Black/White FW.

Wat are the top games FW Then? FFVIII then BW then? (and so on)

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
The moment of truth has come. We'll see if SSB3DS will affect SSBU.

No matter how well SSBU sells, we'll always hear this unfortunately^

By some comments above, doesn't looks like it's selling so well, at least not within expectations.

Wait what comment? Its selling well, unless you meant system seller wise then i agree. If your talking about 310 people that bought SSBU vs 430 that bought MK8 in one small area, then your going to get surprised :p

SSBU should open up with close to 300k Sold FW... (i hope)

How much did MK8 do? I'd bet on a slightly lower FW

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
The moment of truth has come. We'll see if SSB3DS will affect SSBU.

No matter how well SSBU sells, we'll always hear this unfortunately^

By some comments above, doesn't looks like it's selling so well, at least not within expectations.

Wait what comment? Its selling well, unless you meant system seller wise then i agree. If your talking about 310 people that bought SSBU vs 430 that bought MK8 in one small area, then your going to get surprised :p

SSBU should open up with close to 300k Sold FW... (i hope)

How much did MK8 do? I'd bet on a slightly lower FW

I think it did 325k-350k? Maybe slightly more

Yeah, yeah Newkai, whatever.

... Hurry it up FFE!