By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ninsect said:
Clyde32 said:

~430

So that's around 100 more than Smash. I wonder if the sales difference will be that big or if Smash is just not popular on COMG compared to elsewhere

The 3DS version of Smash sold like only 2 more copies than what was pre-ordered.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

106 is just wow

Switch!!!

So, Wii U this week 30,000 to 35,000.

And some people thought that Smash Bros. Wii U was gonna somehow sell much more consoles than that...did those people honestly think that most of the people who wanted SmashBros didn't already have a Wii U?

At least it's something though, but it doesn't seem to have the same momentum as last yearr. Looks like Smash Bros. isn't better than Wii Party U + New Super Mario Bros U + Wii Remotes + Wii Karaoke U as a console mover. ;)

forethought14 said:
And some people thought that Smash Bros. Wii U was gonna somehow sell much more consoles than that...did those people honestly think that most of the people who wanted SmashBros didn't already have a Wii U?

At least it's something though, but it doesn't seem to have the same momentum as last yearr. Looks like Smash Bros. isn't better than Wii Party U + New Super Mario Bros U + Wii Remotes + Wii Karaoke U as a console mover. ;)

this is Japan. Not thw whole world

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
forethought14 said:

Look at the difference in bundles and prices (compare the MK8 one with last years) and pls tell me why this year would sell more ;)

BTW 3DS Currently has 10 2mil+ sellers! Compared to DS's 14. 3DS Might have the highest of any system ever in japan!!!

The moment of truth has come. We'll see if SSB3DS will affect SSBU.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

No matter how well SSBU sells, we'll always hear this unfortunately^

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

By some comments above, doesn't looks like it's selling so well, at least not within expectations.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

By some comments above, doesn't looks like it's selling so well, at least not within expectations.

Wait what comment? Its selling well, unless you meant system seller wise then i agree. If your talking about 310 people that bought SSBU vs 430 that bought MK8 in one small area, then your going to get surprised :p

SSBU should open up with close to 300k Sold FW... (i hope)