By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

spurgeonryan said:
Wii U to beat PS4 this week!!!! I just know it!

One would hope so with its second biggest game release ever.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Slowkai Watch ultimate bomba amIrite?

im tagging this boys

Teeqoz said:
Slowkai Watch ultimate bomba amIrite?

Now your getting it =D

Ninsect said:
Kresnik said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142507042&postcount=483

Tsutaya's Report

Super Smash Bros for Wii U was the best selling game of the week as it was expected.
Wii U hardware sales increased x2,5 compared to last week.
Guilty Gear Xrd for PS3 faced stock problems.

Hmm not a huge boost, should amount to a bit under 30k. Does anyone know how many points MK8 got in its first week on COMG (sales, not pre-orders)?

Media create12.5K*2.5=31.25K vs Famitsu 13.6k*2.5=34k Vgc average=32.75k!Why are you saying a bit under 30k?You may meant a bit above 30k dear ninzus.:P

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

this is Japan. Not thw whole world

I know, hence why I wouldn't expect Smash Bros. to have the same effect towards hardware numbers as last year with their bundles. I'd expect Japan to like Wii Party U + New Super Mario Bros. U + Wii Remotes + Wii Karaoke U more than just Smash Bros., but some people thought otherwise. 

tbone51 said:

Look at the difference in bundles and prices (compare the MK8 one with last years) and pls tell me why this year would sell more ;)

BTW 3DS Currently has 10 2mil+ sellers! Compared to DS's 14. 3DS Might have the highest of any system ever in japan!!!

I'm not saying it would, I'm just stating the obvious that Smash Bros. wouldn't do the same as insane bundles like last year, and some people had unreasonable expectations for Smash Bros' system selling capabilities (those who predicted something like 50K +). Could it happen for launch week? We'll find out soon enough, in less than a day. There's like a 4% chance of that happening, anything could happen in Japan. I'm 96% positive Wii U sold less than 50K last week.

Lol, it's amazing. But we need to balance out the positive stuff with negative so.......3DS is down YoY, it's on its last legs, it's doomed next year.

Is Type 0 available for preorder? If not (I can't find it on Amazon) when will it be?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Is Type 0 available for preorder? If not (I can't find it on Amazon) when will it be?

Here it is on Amazon.

Boutros said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Here it is on Amazon.

OK thanks. I thought the FFXV demo would move units more quickly, I guess I overestimated it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Boutros said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Here it is on Amazon.

OK thanks. I thought the FFXV demo would move units more quickly, I guess I overestimated it.

You didn't overestimate it, its just still far away, only a few games appear on COMG Way before the release dte. I kno FF is one of them but ths is still a remake :)