By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

NintendoPie said:
Monster Hunter was holding back Pokémon confirmed.

Mega Evolutions boosted ORAS..... Dont hate XD

Around the Network

Pokemon! :D

....Smash Bros Wii U.....so low.... :(

I wonder how much Smash Bros U will come out at.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Gammalad said:
I wonder how much Smash Bros U will come out at.

Unless some sorcery is done, probably somewhere around half or 3/4 of what SSB3DS did, since a family or group of friends would only need one copy to play together, and not 3+ copies, as is the case for the 3DS version.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

The blog Sinobi says that pre-orders of Super Smash Bros for Wii U had the best start ever for a Wii U game

:)

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

The blog Sinobi says that pre-orders of Super Smash Bros for Wii U had the best start ever for a Wii U game

COMG Is misleading WiiU games Confirmed :P  Thankz, now im not as worried! Lets hope the game does well, and Nintendo needs to announce the holiday bundles already! Its mid Oct >_<

tbone51 said:
hiska-kun said:

COMG Is misleading WiiU games Confirmed :P  Thankz, now im not as worried! Lets hope the game does well, and Nintendo needs to announce the holiday bundles already! Its mid Oct >_<

As I said before, the best comparation for Smash is Mario Kart 8.

For what I know, is not that behind. But remember, there are two skus of Smash (regular and with GC controller).

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
tbone51 said:
hiska-kun said:

For what I know, is not that behind. But remember, there are two skus of Smash (regular and with GC controller).

thankz for the info. Hopefully GC Controller sku shows up soon. Its sold out on amazon, but its definitely very limited.

MK8+SSBU both 31p at the same time with MK8 jumping to 37p the next day. 

Im just waiting on n3ds #s. Hope it had a huge launch!

Not bad, Pokemon.. Not bad at all!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:
hiska-kun said:
tbone51 said:
hiska-kun said:

thankz for the info. Hopefully GC Controller sku shows up soon. Its sold out on amazon, but its definitely very limited.

MK8+SSBU both 31p at the same time with MK8 jumping to 37p the next day. 

Im just waiting on n3ds #s. Hope it had a huge launch!

and smash is still a rock at amazon japan! XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3