By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MystVearn said:

First week orders:

Monster Hunter 4 - 4,358 pt (1,875,115 units)
Monster Hunter 4G - 3,703 pt

thats pretty damn good for an updated release of a game that released just a year ago

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

SSB 3DS.... Journey of Stock Problems :000000

Final Day of pre orders: 1066 and had only 24 more sales that wasnt preorders (1090 sold week 1).

Soooo we have... (for first 5 weeks)

1090p
351p
145p
174p
140p

Thats why we cant judge how well its doing and not to mention Digital sales will be extremely good. (at least for Sept)

In what year does the nintendo monster hunter deal finish? Is this the last year?

And just want to say they pretty much killed the PSV by making that exclusive.

Kerotan said:
In what year does the nintendo monster hunter deal finish? Is this the last year?

is there a deal?

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

PhantomLink said:
Kerotan said:

is there a deal?

Its a myth created by no evidence.... other than why it was Nintendo Exclusive :P

Seriously i dunno, all i heard about it was tht it was a 3 year deal..... Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

There's no "deal" that I know of. The 3DS just fits more for the franchise to Capcom, I guess. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Kerotan said:

There's no "deal" that I know of. The 3DS just fits more for the franchise to Capcom, I guess. 

i wonder why they went to psp instead of the DS in the first place. Maybe sony had a deal for that. I have a very hard time believing SOny didn't pay for MH PSP and Nintendo didn't pay for MH 3DS. If not why wouldn't they just release on both? 

Slarvax said:
Kerotan said:

A port would be free sales essentially. At least thats what people say about DQ and FF being ported to PS and Xbox respectively.

Capcom made a deal with mr. money, not with Nintendo

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?