By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

DerNebel said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

When it comes to COMG even 2-3 weeks feel like a long time to me, especially if people comment every other day how game XY is sure to pop up any day now (looking at all of you there Nintendo fans ;)). Anyway Captain Toad probably won't be there for a couple more weeks, it might not chart at all.

you really love calling nintendo fans out a lot XD

but anyway I think itll chart but with half of 3d world's points or less

Sure, it's a special hobby of mine that has gotten me banned more than once already.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Yay, a personal thought of mine came true.

DerNebel said:

When it comes to COMG even 2-3 weeks feel like a long time to me, especially if people comment every other day how game XY is sure to pop up any day now (looking at all of you there Nintendo fans ;)). Anyway Captain Toad probably won't be there for a couple more weeks, it might not chart at all.

Let us hope, it has 30 days to chart, and a few games currently on the list will left in a few days. The game looks adorable, it deserves a chance.

smash bros is finally where mario kart 8 is at..2 days ago...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Look at that SSB Wii U fly!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Now that's more like it, Pokémon.

Looks like MonHun was holding Pokemans back.

Hai2u Yikkyou.

Phantasy Star Nova isn't dead after all! (it isn't very alive either, though :( )

Smash is clearly on its way to million preorder points! Two today, four tomorrow, eight after that, by the end of the week we'll have a million!

Monster Hunter was holding back Pokémon confirmed.