By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Slarvax said:
MH has been doing great lately. And COMG is wrong, Groudon > Kyogre.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your so funny -_-

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

Since it's coming out on PS4, I don't think the PS3 version will do all that well.

In Japan PS3>PS4. I think overall though WW PS3 and PS4 numbers will be close, say within 100k of each other maybe.

EricFabian said:
the lack of Wii U games is.......... I don't even have a world. I hope 2015 Nintendo do something

The problem is lack of dates, not lack of games... not even Smash nor Captain Toad have one and those come out this year.

Yay Nisekoi!

I hope the announcement of season 2 will somehow help it.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

flagstaad said:
EricFabian said:
the lack of Wii U games is.......... I don't even have a world. I hope 2015 Nintendo do something

The problem is lack of dates, not lack of games... not even Smash nor Captain Toad have one and those come out this year.

yes, we have two games and nothing more. We don't have dates, we don't have games, we don't have nothing

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

yes, we have two games and nothing more. We don't have dates, we don't have games, we don't have nothing

We have Smash and Captain toad without dates, Watch_dogs is coming december 4th but not sure if that game will chart, Kamen Rider Summonride also on december 4th, Taiko no Tatsujin Tokumori on november 20th, and there are a few games announced for the first 6 months of 2015, but everything from Nintendo lacks dates

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Persona 3 would like a word with you

2006 would like a word with you.

Fail!!!! Major F***ing Fail LMFAO! I didn't even put a 4 in but a 3 :-/ (meaning not only was i wrong i was really off !) Anyway Persona "5"

Since it's coming out on PS4, I don't think the PS3 version will do all that well.

I bet ps4 wont outsell it (in japan). I think ps3>ps4. We'll see soon.

Come on, Smash WiiU pre-orders.. Open already! -__-

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Jesus MH is such a beast!

ktay95 said:
outlawauron said:

In Japan PS3>PS4. I think overall though WW PS3 and PS4 numbers will be close, say within 100k of each other maybe.

Look at the current simultaneous releases. Now realize that by the time Persona 5 releases, FF15 might already be out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.