By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Smash 3DS and Destiny just keep impressing me more and more with each peassing day!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Crazy for Smash. Impressive.
Crazy bad for XB1. Also impressive.

Not a fantastic second week for Toukiden, sadly. Not a fantastic first week for DQX, but I understand that it's massively undershipped. Silly Squeenix.

Dividing by zero!!

That blog is teasing something...

He wrote that something is selling x3...

We assumed he's talking about PS4... It could be the conference effect. We'll see if it's this or another thing (One selling 3.... 0.000?)

i know some people don't like this blog, and the way he always plays with these pre views could be annoying.

but i wanted to share

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

We assumed he's talking about PS4... It could be the conference effect. We'll see if it's this or another thing (One selling 3.... 0.000?)

i know some people don't like this blog, and the way he always plays with these pre views could be annoying.

but i wanted to share

It might be Wii U with the Bayonetta effect.

/s/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

but i wanted to share

sinobi?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That would be crazy if it's the PS4. But then again the promise of games like Bloodborne, Destiny, Persona 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes in the near future could be enough to entice some hype.

Boutros said:
That would be crazy if it's the PS4. But then again the promise of games like Bloodborne, Destiny, Persona 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes in the near future could be enough to entice some hype.

I will laugh so hard if it ends up being the X360.

hiska-kun said:

but i wanted to share

Mate, thanks for the info.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Smash!!