By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I admit it, I didn't think Smash would reach 1000 points, but based off it going Pokemon for so many days in a row I think it's safe to say I will be wrong.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

Good day for Destiny, even if the PS4 version has been overtaken, and another point for The Evil Within on PS4. I'm happy with that.

Looks like Destiny passed up Destiny. I'd swear it was destiny, but I ain't about that life. :P

Hawt Dawg. It's gone beyond Monster Hunter every day for the past week.

Around the Network

So in 3 Days Bayonetta 2 for a couple of days?

You know I haven't posted in this thread for several days, and then SSB gets over 50 points? Not bad!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Shortiloe said:
So in 3 Days Bayonetta 2 for a couple of days?

Don't jinx it!

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Fatal Frame releases in 2+ weeks? Are there any commercials, or is the only ad the movie?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Sorry Smash for losing faith that you couldn't crack the 1000 pts, now you'll easily do it. GOOO !
And what's with that Vita Irregular game ? It's doing better than Nova now.