By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Slarvax said:
Smaaaaash UUUUUU!!! I hope it starts to pick up once 3DS version releases, I doubt it tho.

It'll move as soon as pre orders really open up. Same thing happened with SSB 3DS.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Smaaaaash UUUUUU!!! I hope it starts to pick up once 3DS version releases, I doubt it tho.

It needs a release date...Just look at where Smash 3DS was at three months ago (assuming Wii U release is in November) when it didn't have a release date (to save you time, it was at 30 points on June 9th, which was pretty much right before it got a date (and right before E3))

I thought Sega gave up on Shining....looks kinda like Tales, might get it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I forgot that the store would likely be close for a day or two for Obon, at least to the point where they wouldn't update their website.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Michael-5 said:

You gonna import it?

Around the Network

That 999 =D no wonder it broke

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Damn it really, 1 point short =P
And Nep Nep with just 2 points =(

DerNebel said:
So the Evil Within doesn't get a single point in 3 days meh, at least Destiny got some points. This chart is for today right? So TLOU:R is already out and we don' knowif it made the 20, or am I misunderstanding this?

You're misunderstanding. The Last of Us is released today thursday in Japan. It's still 1p.m. now. There's no way to know how many pre-orders the shop is gonna get today until the day finishes, right? That means the chart you're seeing is not thursday chart yet. It's wednesday chart, so the last of us didn't reach 17 preorders.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:

You gonna import it?

I hope that I don't have to, I loved the classic Shing Force games, willing to give the PS3 ARPG a chance (even though it's no longer Camalot).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:

You gonna import it?

I hope that I don't have to, I loved the classic Shing Force games, willing to give the PS3 ARPG a chance (even though it's no longer Camalot).

You will. There's been nearly a dozen Shining games that haven't gotten Western releases in the past decade.