By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:
nice HW. Where is ryuzaki now? Only 35k FW?

Lol, you can´t be serious. Ryuzaki tends to be more mistaken than Pachter.

Around the Network
POE said:
EricFabian said:

Yeah you're one to talk about failed predictions...

Anyways, great for Toukiden and HW. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
POE said:
EricFabian said:

Yeah you're one to talk about failed predictions...

Anyways, great for Toukiden and HW. 

Im nostradamus the second!!

Looks like Monster Hunter Frontier G Ps vita is having a negative side effect on Toukiden sales lol! It is doing verry well in some online retailers

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Looks like Monster Hunter Frontier G Ps vita is having a negative side effect on Toukiden sales lol! It is doing verry well in some online retailers

No way bro :) Toukiden>>>> Trash Hunter :P Its definitely not having an effect on it!

Toukiden is still 2 weeks off, and MHFG wont do much (i think its coming out in like 2-3 days)

My guess is MHFG FW: Under 12k and Toukiden will do 40-50k FW!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

No way bro :) Toukiden>>>> Trash Hunter :P Its definitely not having an effect on it!

Toukiden is still 2 weeks off, and MHFG wont do much (i think its coming out in like 2-3 days)

My guess is MHFG FW: Under 12k and Toukiden will do 40-50k FW!

lol it is a onile Game which means digital are probably bigger than retail version! MHFG PS VITA is the true MH portable experience with console graphics!(cross-play with ps3) so your 12k goes only for retail version not for digital!! 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

lol it is a onile Game which means digital are probably bigger than retail version! MHFG PS VITA is the true MH portable experience with console graphics!(cross-play with ps3) so your 12k goes only for retail version not for digital!! 

Uh oh. *I dont think  Nanzano knows O.o

Bro, its not a true MH, its a port of over 5 ports (well something like that). I dunno how to explain it (Some help Out or Kres!!!) but its not going to do well, i mean if it were you see hype behind it. The game was just released on PS3+WiiU and they didnt do well at all. 

Trust me when i say this but it wont do good at all, it'll be a forgotten memory :(

POE said:
EricFabian said:

On SK2 sales, he'll almost certainly have some time to gloat.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
POE said:
EricFabian said:

On SK2 sales, he'll almost certainly have some time to gloat.

I disagree.... But i cant. :-/

tbone51 said:
nanzano said:
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

Uh oh. *I dont think  Nanzano knows O.o

Bro, its not a true MH, its a port of over 5 ports (well something like that). I dunno how to explain it (Some help Out or Kres!!!) but its not going to do well, i mean if it were you see hype behind it. The game was just released on PS3+WiiU and they didnt do well at all. 

Trust me when i say this but it wont do good at all, it'll be a forgotten memory :(

Lol what do you mean by " do well" it is an online game with fee to pay every month so 10k is better than 100k offline games, otherwise they would have stoped doing MH FG