By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

RealGamingExpert said:

I hope that doesnt effect the Smash Bros. U sales too much.

Actually, I think this is where releasing later might help the Wii U version. If it came earlier, people would wait for the 3DS version, if it came at the same time, they'd be likely to choose the 3DS version, but coming later will mean the hype from the 3DS version will have settled down. Also, people who are dead set on getting the 3DS version would be less likely to buy both if the games released at the same time, whereas with the Wii U version releasing later, there should be a greater chance of them buying both versions. It'll give them some time to enjoy the 3DS version, let the hype die down for that version while the hype builds for the Wii U version, and then tempt them with the superior version. Sort of like with Monster Hunter releasing a new version a year later, except less time in between, but definitely a much bigger upgrade.

Around the Network

So, now we kno why SSB for 3DS is doing well... Might as wellcall it Super smash Megaman :0

HYPE!!!

benao87 said:
Boutros, the price of MH4G is 6,264円

Oh lol right thanks!

Go Nep Nep! You have 2 days, you MUST overtake SK2! For bishojo games future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealGamingExpert said:
tbone51 said:

Sooooooooooooooo Super Smash Bros 3DS is killing it. I dont think too many people realize that :P (Seriously though O.o!!)

I hope that doesnt effect the Smash Bros. U sales too much.

Maybe sales will be affected just a small bit in Japan, but sales in the West are going to be perfectly fine!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
TechnoHobbit said:
Well tomorrow Hyrule Warriors should reappear due to the Nintendo Direct boost.

Let's hope so... 50/75 points at COMG will be good. we know that most pre-orders are form different stores anyway...

Preordered my 2 copies soon after the direct myself!

but in UK

Switch!!!

Hyrule back to 18 points

Hyrule Warriors had over 15 cancelled pre-orders today. Will likely have another 15 pre-orders tomorrow.

No Direct boost at all? :(

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hyrule Warriors: The King of Flops.

I hope after Hyflop Warriors we get a real trailer for the real Zelda. I don't want to wait until GDC 2015 for new info.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile