By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

everyone everyone stop your trolling we all know kh got a few points it will show up tonight with a boost or tomorrow as one of the new games

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Why do you guys still expect something from Hyrule Warriors ?

Let's face it, they sugarcoat the game by adding beautiful characters, yet the gameplay looks terrible and kinda turns people off when you see the enemy not even attacking you and just standing there waiting for your flashy combo. They pretty much showed nothing but this in the Direct.

People aren't getting fooled. No wonder some people even cancelled their pre-order.

MsClasher said:

Let's face it, they sugarcoat the game by adding beautiful characters, yet the gameplay looks terrible and kinda turns people off when you see the enemy not even attacking you and just standing there waiting for your flashy combo. They pretty much showed nothing but this in the Direct.

People aren't getting fooled. No wonder some people even cancelled their pre-order.

I disagree.... and who cancelled their pre order?

Conegamer said:
Hyrule Warriors had over 15 cancelled pre-orders today. Will likely have another 15 pre-orders tomorrow.

No Direct boost at all? :(

Remember, YW2 didn't get it's Direct boost right away either. 

MsClasher said:

Lol, do you even know what you are saying? The Mouso series is popular in Japan. The characters won't do anything for them. Also who cancelled their preorders?

Around the Network

Clyde32 said:

Lol, do you even know what you are saying? The Mouso series is popular in Japan. The characters won't do anything for them. Also who cancelled their preorders?

Conegamer said:
Hyrule Warriors had over 15 cancelled pre-orders today. Will likely have another 15 pre-orders tomorrow.

I deducted Conegamer works at a gaming shop or something.

MsClasher said:

Clyde32 said:

Conegamer said:

I deducted Conegamer works at a gaming shop or something.

It's funny how few people understand what sarcasm is...

Clyde32 said:

Sarcasm or not, it wont end well for this game. Then people will expect an holiday boost, but consumers will just go and buy Mario Kart 8 with their U.

Clyde32 said:

Sarcasm? Thats just trolling! Cone should be banned for this!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

MsClasher said:

Clyde32 said:

Sarcasm or not, it wont end well for this game. Then people will expect an holiday boost, but consumers will just go and buy Mario Kart 8 with their U.

If what you're saying is true, than your whole argument is irrelevant because this game will still be there for people to buy. If they are going to be buying a Wii U over the holiday, this game will get a boost. It may not be big, but it is a boost.