By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:

Really sorry to post 4 time in a row, but to be fair it's been an hour and no-one else has said anything yet.

Here's some more retail musings from Japan Blogs:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=118429985&postcount=491

GamesMaya Top 3 (first day sales):

1. Freedom Wars (PSV). The game is pushing hardware. It is being bought by high school and university students.
2. Watch Dogs (PS4). The game is pushing hardware too. It is being bought by young men.
3. Kamen Rider 2 (PS3). It's selling in a slower pace than the last entry.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=118445483&postcount=495

he had a few comments this week like fw apealing to younger crowd? kamen rider lower than the previous one, ps wd lower sellthrough but slightly higher total volume, something about taiko 

That's good. PS3 games need to be gone, and PS4 and Vita need to finally take the crown back in Japan.

This holiday GTA V PS4 and FF Type-O should do something for the system sales.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:
Found on gaf

first day selthrough

freedom wars 70-80%
taiko 30%
kamen rider wiiu 30% ps3 50%
watch dogs ps4 50-60% ps3 40%
girls and panzer bad%??

Seems as though FW will be doing well digitally! 160k-180k FW!?

Ahh, excellent, I was waiting for this.

I had hoped Sony were going to have a massive shipment for Freedom Wars (like 250k+) because they're pushing it as such a big new IP, but with these sellthrough figures I think that's a pipedream.  Likely about 200k shipped.

I wonder what Bamco shipped for Kamen Rider WiiU.  If it's like 10k or 20k, then 30% sellthrough is going to be pretty low sales :(

I wonder if Girls Und Panzer was affected by its terrible Famitsu review.

You know, always a game can have a second shipment on the first week. They can restock in the weekend. 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

You know, always a game can have a second shipment on the first week. They can restock in the weekend. 

I know.  There don't seem to be any stock shortages so it was probably the right decision anyway.

Yokai won't touch 1m, it'll be around an 500-600k opening, with a possibility of being 50k lower or higher, maybe 100k on the lesser amount.
RE6 got 1k+ in pts and sold like 400 or 600k. MH gets over 3k and sells aroun 2m, Pokémon being similar.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Any predictions on how much HW freedom wars will push? Over/under 20k?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

I think 26k-28k is realistic

outlawauron said:

Under 20k? O.o   Should easily push pass 25k mark, im thinking 30k-32k. Too bad it had no bundle, could of been higher!

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Under 20k? O.o   Should easily push pass 25k mark, im thinking 30k-32k. Too bad it had no bundle, could of been higher!

I just dunno about how much another hunting game will push. Doubling sale week over week was was my intial expectation.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

I just dunno about how much another hunting game will push. Doubling sale week over week was was my intial expectation.

35k imoho

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

This one seems to have more hype, but you might be right. Vita has been selling like 15k-16k a week right? well except last week which was 13k i think