By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
I was genuinely worried that Freedom Wars wasn't going to get to this point of decent daily pre-orders. I'm very happy that we're now there, with ~ 3 weeks to spare.

Youkai Watch 2 is going to be fucking massive.

If level 5 plays there cards right, this can be the new MONSTER FRANCHISE in japan along with Animal Crossing + Pokemon + Monster Hunter + Dragon Quest! Thats crazy! But I think its already guaranteed to be in the next tier (in terms of sales) with Mario Kart + Resident Evil + Final Fantasy!

Sadly, I think it's going to be along the lines the second group. I had hoped it'd be closer to the 700 overall mark by now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Freedom Wars comparison (19 days before release):

• Freedom Wars - 86pts
  • Toukiden - 44pts (this game goes into beast mode in the next few days btw)
  • God Eater 2 - 252pts
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 - 66pts
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - 40pts
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta - <20pts

One game that may enter the charts in the next few weeks that will be interesting to watch is Toukiden Kiwami. I wonder if it will sell on par/ better than the original or if it will pull a Delta and only sell like half as much.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:

• Freedom Wars - 86pts
  • God Eater 2 - 252pts

One game that may enter the charts in the next few weeks that will be interesting to watch is Toukiden Kiwami. I wonder if it will sell on par/ better than the original or if it will pull a Delta and only sell like half as much.

It gains two points?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
BlowoverKing said:

• Freedom Wars - 86pts
  • God Eater 2 - 252pts

It gains two points?

Either your using that retarded scale against me or you're being a smart ass... which is it! Toukiden gains 94pts in it's last 19 days.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:

• Freedom Wars - 86pts
  • God Eater 2 - 252pts

Great, didnt know Freedom Wars was doing so good

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Good for YW2 but we still need Hyrule Warriors.

Yokai still gaining those points.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Zero999 said:

We really, really don't.  The bottom of the charts is already being clogged up by games that are barely getting any points.  We don't need another one!

End of July would be nice to see it, when it should've started gaining some actual points.

Kresnik said:
Zero999 said:

We really, really don't.  The bottom of the charts is already being clogged up by games that are barely getting any points.  We don't need another one!

End of July would be nice to see it, when it should've started gaining some actual points.

Erm... It only needs to replace one those you've mentioned. :P

duduspace1 said:

Erm... It only needs to replace one those you've mentioned. :P

I just don't see what having it in the chart would change.  It's gotten < 12 points since being put up for pre-order.  Clearly, it's not moving at all.  You can work that out by the fact it hasn't turned up yet.  Having it enter at #20 and continue to get 0 points / day is exactly just the same thing, you'd just be able to see that it's doing nothing.

I don't see why that's particularly more exciting.  It'd be nice to have another WiiU game in the chart, but it'd be nicer to have it when it was actually gathering some points.