By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

hiska-kun said:
kopstudent89 said:
Any predction for MK8 below 250k was preposterous. However, 3D Mario was doing 300k+ consistently FW on the Wii and 3DS in Japan and yet barely managed 100k first week on the Wii U, so I understand people's reservations. But MK is on a different level right now. Definitely the game the Wii U desperately needed and it's showing us why. I feel it'll get 350k FW

Again. Anybody can have his own prediction, for example I was predicting 300k FW. But since that blog said the game could sell close to 400k on friday, any prediction sub 300k became a nonsense. I repeat, that blog use as a source Media Create. He has acces to the data of first day sales and sellthrough, so he said the game could sell 400k based on this. It's not a random prediction.

I'm not saying this for you, what i mean is I DONT understand people's reservation.

Pretty much agree with this. It's quite difficult predicting. On paper, 2D Mario was one of the biggest titles on the Wii/DS. However some games seem to drive consoles where as others ride the waves of success. Nintendo consoles/games especially are very different to other consoles and their games behaviour. Especially since the relationship between Nintendo and their audience is quite different than the others after the DS/Wii.

Around the Network

Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors to appear, because these charts are pretty damn boring!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

YW2 must be selling out like crazy :p

ORESHIKA MOVE DAMMIT.

Freedom Wars keeping the dream alive.  Somewhat.

Looks like Persona Q might not quite catch P4G.  S'gonna be close :P

Well that wasn't really staying up for.

A little bit of movement here and there, which is nice to see. But nothing "major" on the chartz right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Looks like Persona Q might not quite catch P4G.  S'gonna be close :P

It definitely wont, but thats just in points :0

Seriously though, P4G had over 200, we just dont have numbers for the last 3 days unfortunately. Anywayz its hard to tell how much first week because its lower than Main Persona Games but alot more than EO+SMT IV for 3DS :-/

Here are the numbers that matter...

P4        P3     P4G        P3P       P4A       P2E     PQ     SMTIV

~ 2 Days     353p   217p    192p+     213p      184p     85p    181p   158p

~ FINAL      364p    226p    192p+     213p     188p     87p                162p

3DS games comparisons!!!

⇒162points  SMT IV    FW 188k 

⇒97points Etrian Odyssey IV -  FW 97k

⇒77points Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl  FW 88k

★FINAL DAY Pre Orders, First Week Sales+LTD★

⇒364points Persona 4 (PS2): FW 202k ⇒ 359k

⇒*192+points Persona 4 Golden (Vita): FW 137k ⇒ 275k (doesnt include digital)

⇒226points Persona 3 (PS2):                 FW 103k ⇒ 206k

⇒213points Persona 3 Portable (PSP):  FW 104k ⇒ 340k

⇒188points Persona 4 Arena (PS3)        FW 125k ⇒ 244k

⇒87points Persona2 Eternal Punishment(PSP) FW 25k ⇒ 53k

Edit: On Amazon one of PQ sku is the 8th most sold game of 2014, and is only going up (MK8 is third)

2 days, this time for sure. Hyrule Warriors will rise!

Freedom Wars!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Kamen Rider seems to be doing way worse than last iteration iirc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.