By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Fusioncode said:
nanzano said:

Soo should we understand that One Piece Red´s port is a flop?? I didn´t expect horrible sale numbers...... 6 days left and none of the 3 ports did show up

They should have just made Pirate Warriors 3 for PS4 and Vita. Maybe at TGS we'll get an announcement. 

A Naruto game´s annoucement for both at TGS would be also good.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

At least Yokai Watch 2 is still doing very well! That's something I guess!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

seiya19 said:
outlawauron said:

I don't think betrayal has anything to do with it, but it's odd to go from PS3 -> 3DS for a very niche title. Vita would be the assumed handheld for this type of game.

It didn't go from PS3 to 3DS. The PS3 game is an enhanced port of a PC game, while the 3DS game is new. And both games were announced at the same time.

I never said or implied the 3DS game was a port. I just said the last Sonico game was on PS3, now the newest is on 3DS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mario Kart is gone
/thread

I just wanted to remind everyone before the weekly lands in 3 and a bit hours time that the points conversion for the weekly chart does not work the same way as the daily chart.

800+ pts for Mario Kart would likely convert to around 400k+ FW sales. Not 800k.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Kresnik said:

It sold 0.61 as a worldwide release, and is undoubtedly overtracked in the USA (since 99% of JRPG's are overtracked in the USA here).

In terms of Japanese sales, it sold 140k.  That isn't particularly successful.  In fact, it's quite bad for Tales.  I can kinda understand why they ditched the 3DS.

It's just, they then went to Vita where their ports sold even worse (100k).  Admittedly, the games that they ported were a lot less popular than Abyss (Innocence wasn't particularly well received first time around in Japan), but still.

And now they're going back to 3DS.  I don't think Reve Unitia will sell well.  But I think it would've sold better if they'd either stuck with 3DS since the beginning, or stuck it on Vita with a promise that Vita is going to be the platform for handheld Tales games from now on.

Scattergunning them all over the place like they are doing really isn't instilling any confidence for the fanbase.

Derp, I read that wrong...0.61 indeed. Come to think of it, all the tales games seem horribly tracked on here. The PS2 release doesn't even have western sales. And I sincerely doubt that the Gamecube version of Symphonia is the best selling Tales game. The PS2 version of that isn't tracked at all. What the hell? It's a pretty popular series, why isn't VGC tracking it?

But yeah, the flipflopping is bad. That's why I wish it was just all multiplat. I really want Reve Unitia to release here, it has several of my favorite characters in it, I love strategy RPGs, and in general I've always been curious about this spin-off series. So I really hope it does well.

If you count western sales then Tales of Symphonia for the gamecube is without a doubt the best selling tales game worldwide, I believe it sold a million copies in the west, the only tales game that can challenge that number is tales of xillia

outlawauron said:

I never said or implied the 3DS game was a port. I just said the last Sonico game was on PS3, now the newest is on 3DS.

Well, I wasn't sure whether you were aware of that or not by your comment, so I thought it was worth pointing out... Either way, both games were announced at the same time and are the first Sonico games for Sony/Nintendo platforms, so the notion of going from PS3 to 3DS is just false. The only reason the PS3 game was released first is because it was a port, not to mention how the 3DS game was delayed.

Kresnik said:
I just wanted to remind everyone before the weekly lands in 3 and a bit hours time that the points conversion for the weekly chart does not work the same way as the daily chart.

800+ pts for Mario Kart would likely convert to around 400k+ FW sales. Not 800k.

lol, i dont think it'll get that high in points, maybe 500-600? Anyway its gonna be funny because some newbies think 1point=1k sales

tbone51 said:

lol, i dont think it'll get that high in points, maybe 500-600? Anyway its gonna be funny because some newbies think 1point=1k sales

Don't see why not.  It's on track for about a 400k FW, is it not?  That's what all the early stuff we've been seeing has suggested.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Don't see why not.  It's on track for about a 400k FW, is it not?  That's what all the early stuff we've been seeing has suggested.

Before Hiska andother sources, i would say 230k-280k look like a good/safe bet. But definitely now it should do minimum 300k which is fantastic! I already did my prediction but if i can say one based on wat i kno now i say around 330k FW! 3 days