By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Argh, a good day!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Wow. I think Toukiden could do 250k+ across Vita and PSP.

Wow Last of Us! Though sometimes PS3 games can be inflated on the weekly chart. Let's hope for 100k+!

Kresnik said:

Also lol, two people moved their pre-orders from one version of BlazBlue to another :P

And that is why I think 1 pt is one preorder at a comg store.

Wow at Toukiden!

Around the Network

Come on Toukiden get to 150!!!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Wow, Pkm3 is really going to flop hard.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Boutros said:

Some big numbers for multiple titles, obviously MH4 is just insane at this point.  Have no idea how high it can go.

Farsala said:
Kresnik said:

Also lol, two people moved their pre-orders from one version of BlazBlue to another :P

And that is why I think 1 pt is one preorder at a comg store.

I can't imagine any individual store being big enough to have 1100+ physical copies of Monster Hunter at launch.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

So wait, if Monster Hunter is already over 1,000 pre-orders, and typically a nintendo game sells 500-800x during week 1, then does that mean true Japanese pre-orders are in the range of 500-800k already? It's it's adding 70 units a day, and has 83 more days to go, that's another 4,900 more pre-orders, and it;s likely that pre-orders will spike right before the game releases.

So with at least 6,000 pre-orders, maybe 8,000 on COMG, and 500-800x games sold per COMG pre-order, that's a minimum of 3 million games sold week 1, max 6 million....

wow, this could easily become the biggest game in the series. Great move switching to Nintendo, clearly this was keeping the PSP alive and is killing the Vita.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results