By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Congrats to Monster Hunter for 1000 points.

Pikmin finally starting to rise?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

MH Already above 1000 !! :O
Hello FF, but i'm no longer hyped for Square's games, sorry..
Also Toukiden may certainly get 125-130 points it's going 5 per day, which is great for such new ip !!

EDIT: That FF game is so cheap especially when it's SE.

Go Pikmin! Go Monster Hunter!

Just wait 'til the Ads kick in!

All them Nintendo people going in for preorders boosting other games like pikmin 3 :P and probably a few others.

I seem to remember someone asking whether 120 points for Toukiden Vita was in reach a while ago and they got shot down with a reply of something like "No, lol, but 100 is doable". Suddenly doesn't seem so absurd any more.

Anyway, Atelier gives and then it takes away, oh well. At least EDF is on the rise; I hope it sells well (could potentially be the best selling of the series in Japan - it's finally on a viable platform and developed in Japan, so could do alright). And Pikmin finally moving again, which is excellent.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

I seem to remember someone asking whether 120 points for Toukiden Vita was in reach a while ago and they got shot down with a reply of something like "No, lol, but 100 is doable". Suddenly doesn't seem so absurd any more.

Anyway, Atelier gives and then it takes away, oh well. At least EDF is on the rise; I hope it sells well (could potentially be the best selling of the series in Japan - it's finally on a viable platform and developed in Japan, so could do alright). And Pikmin finally moving again, which is excellent.

I'm quite surprised that it's continuing the push ahead of the PSP version. Thought the PSP version of all these hunting games would do much better. Guess that isn't the case.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

I'm quite surprised that it's continuing the push ahead of the PSP version. Thought the PSP version of all these hunting games would do much better. Guess that isn't the case.

God Eater 2 will definitely be one to look out for.  1.2m sold across 2 versions on PSP; although I'm not expecting miracles from the Vita verison, if we see a similar performance to the Toukidens then it might do pretty well.  Though, we'll have to see how well these numbers translate into real-world sales a week on Wednesday.

I seriously doubt the new pokemon will reach those MH preorders, they are insane

Kresnik said:

Yep that was me who thought it could reach 125pts but EricFabian shot me down, looks like he may eat his words lol

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

MonHun hitting 1000pt

and Toukiden is at 100pt

time to pop the beers

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share